Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arthar77 View Post
    wtf is this?
    The answer to all your problems

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arthar77 View Post
    wtf is this?
    Just a spambot. It's been taken care of.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Garrosh did much for, horde, only the blind can not see, he expanded, strengthened and trained soldiers, transformed with the help of goblins orgrimar in a respectable city, not the slum it was before, and put fear in alliance, and he would winning the war against the alliance if others do not rebel

There is no place of Sylvanas be warchief, no fucking way, most of the races of the Horde is already difficult to be controlled, by their own kind, they NEVER would subordinate to an undead (excluding the passive blood elves)

this disgusting idea would only please the fanboys of this bitch queen, and some horde hater, and I know some of alliance players who would rather see Galliwyx warchief than her!
    The problem with Garrosh, is that he made the ORCS stronger, not the Horde also... Sylvanas is most likely a temporal warchief cause Vol'jin is MIA, she's basically the Warchief, cause she's a great war commander...

(Also... if you don't want your friends to rebel against you, try not to point your sword at them)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    The problem with Garrosh, is that he made the ORCS stronger, not the Horde also... Sylvanas is most likely a temporal warchief cause Vol'jin is MIA, she's basically the Warchief, cause she's a great war commander...

(Also... if you don't want your friends to rebel against you, try not to point your sword at them)
    still there is no way the others races follow her, only if the sky open and thrall come and say to everyone follow her

1- the orcs still dint have a racial leader, most of the chieftains have their own kind of business, she cant control all by force

the only racional and right choice is put Saurfang as warchief, or at least racial leader, and the warchief post be empty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    still there is no way the others races follow her, only if the sky open and thrall come and say to everyone follow her

1- the orcs still dint have a racial leader, most of the chieftains have their own kind of business, she cant control all by force

the only racional and right choice is put Saurfang as warchief, or at least racial leader, and the warchief post be empty
    Well... she may not be the most beloved leader, but i'm pretty sure the other horde races at least appreciate her as a great asset in combat, and right now... that's what they need, remember that they are fighthing the Legion.

That doesn't mean that all her decisions will be fully accepted, there could be many things that are questioned by the other members of the Horde

Horde rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Seriously, why is Saurfang not Warchief yet?
    Side note: Where is AU Saurfang? He was active at the same time as Orgrim, Blackhand, Durotan, Grom, etc. in the MU but is just completely absent in the AU?
    In the cut scene at the end of the Garrosh fight in SoO, I was hoping to see him at the big reveal. I love his answer in Warsong hold when original Garrosh asks how Saurfang deals with his memories: "I don't eat pork."

AU Saurfang is standing in my Garrison as I write this, can't recall if I've seen him elsewhere. Was hoping to see Broxigar too, he's awesomesauce.

And if they do indeed kill off Vol'jin, I have one question.... who's going to open the ceremonial keg at Brewfest, hmmm? HMMMMMM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okeedokee View Post
    AU Saurfang is standing in my Garrison as I write this, can't recall if I've seen him elsewhere. Was hoping to see Broxigar too, he's awesomesauce.
    That is MU Saurfang, not AU.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okeedokee View Post
    In the cut scene at the end of the Garrosh fight in SoO, I was hoping to see him at the big reveal. I love his answer in Warsong hold when original Garrosh asks how Saurfang deals with his memories: "I don't eat pork."

And if they do indeed kill off Vol'jin, I have one question.... who's going to open the ceremonial keg at Brewfest, hmmm? HMMMMMM?
    Sylvanas for the time being i guess... (funny... a Forsaken, someone who can't even get -trully- drunk)

Note: Or Baine... who knows