Mythic Tyrant BoS

My guild is currently on the upper bosses of Mythic HFC. All that is left is Tyrant, Xhul, Mag and Arch. I love Unholy but have been forced to go DWF for single target bosses due to not being a pro with BoS. Can someone give some tips and what to soak for maximum BoS usage on Mythic Tyrant? Ty!

Spam jump in P1 on the pull.
    Any of the Abilities in P2.
    Stand in shit P3.

Tyrant is like, the dream fight for Breath.

Both of you guys are missing a key word here - AMS(Anti-magic shield)
    You can soak pretty much everything in this fight to fuel your RP and extend your BoS duration.

Deleted
    Which would be the preferable trinkets though then?

I have:

ALl trinkets mythic (and Pebble Mythic Warforged) but no Vial, which would be the best vs a demon? BoA + UeH?

You should go back and pug for the trinket (it's worth it), can easily pug mythic iron maidens these days i see groups regularly. Or make a group with just that item reserved.

The above is correct start of fight running around with AMS like a madman. Anything that you can soak with AMS do it. If you see ring is off cooldown soon and know its getting popped get yourself a full RP bar and look for something to soak. Soon as you have used 70% RP pop AMS and soak something to refill bar.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-01-08 at 09:27 AM.