Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    My goodness man. I was gonna respond but felt it was worthless. Now after not understanding my post too, I feel compelled to tell you that you have no clue what you are even talking about.
    i guess pennies are worth .001 dollars then

KAY

In Sweden we had 100 öre on 1 krona but there are no coins in "öre-size" anymore even though stuff cost like 15,90 kronor. We just round it to the closest whole number so you can, if you want to, tilt it in your favour.

Edit: 1 öre is worth around 0,3 seconds worth of minimum wage work so.... (120kronor/hour)
    Last edited by mittacc; 2016-01-08 at 09:51 AM.

The price 2.99 (just as an example) here has already tax in it.

So it was like 2.55 or whatever + taxes = 2.99.

Then we give 3 and get nothing in return.

Perhaps that part is different from USA (or part of it).

And, yet again, I did and do apologize, I have almost no knowledge of economy. It just stinks of (yet another) legal stealing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most people in the US pay with cards, rather than cache, I doubt it would affect anything noticeably.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

In my country it's illegal to price products in this way. All messed up prices were rounded when the law passed 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Palemaster View Post
    In my country it's illegal to price products in this way. All messed up prices were rounded when the law passed 2 years ago.
    I'm not suprised, tbh. But the amount of (legal) theft that has been going on for more that 20 years here is atrocious, so no wonder anything goes lol.