Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Like anything infested with left-wing ideology, the wheel of Western feminism has gone past the reasonable over into the irrational dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Rape culture hysteria, the Patriarchy, Toxic Masculinity, and the wage gap myth aren't the fringe.

Of course all of these things paint men as an oppressive class, and women as the under class, in some kind of insane Marxist societal belief.
    But they blame exclusively white men and Western societies. Nowhere in the known universe exists better equality than in the Western countries. But what would explain how the so-called feminists are always the first ones not only defending cultures and religions where women are treated like shit -- the true rape cultures -- but also supporting major immigration from such cultures?
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-01-17 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Persecuted men QQing online

Deleted
    Yes, it did. Managed to screw society big time, but I'm sure they're not done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    I'm intrigued, how so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So we should deny women the right to vote in order to protect ourselves against an Islamic invasion?
    Well, that's trumps anything I've ever read.
    this is cool - because he in no way said that.
    Why not? Why aren't they equal?
    IF they are equal, why do they have, or deserve special consideration? - Or they are not equal - those are your two positions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Ooo are you living in a matriarchal Mad Max style dystopian society?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Feminists in the United States would rather decry petty shit like "cat calling" which is actually pretty uncommon unless you are hanging out in negative environments to begin with (like outside a night club) than real issues in the world like Islamic countries.
    Seriously.

I've never seem someone cat call on the street in my whole life.

Sometimes some construction workers still whistle to women over here, but this is getting so rare it's almost comical to see it as "objetification" and a "major issue".

I've opened girls on the street but wasn't with random ass compliments, because they usually don't work. Men who do it are probably very socially retarded and don't know a better way.

So now it's criminal to be bad with women, I guess. Stop catcalling now.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    masculinity is about being a good person?
    Yes
    I couldn't resist, as this question popped immediately into my mind: so you're basically saying that women who are good people are 'masculine'? Does that mean you consider 'femininity' as being a 'bad person'? Since, y'know, you attributed being a 'good person' as the defining trait to masculinity. It's an honest question.

Otherwise, if 'femininity' is also about being a 'good person', then said characteristic no longer becomes a defining trait of either.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2016-01-17 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I've asked the same question. It seems some are beginning to come out of the woodwork. While I'm sympathetic to the reasons for the vigilantism I'd hope they would put equal energy into reinvigorating their society's belief in itself. The muslims are not conquering Europe because they are strong. They are doing it because Europe is weak. Europe needs to find a way to believe in herself again. This won't happen until the men find their balls again.
    The fact that an American boy says this the most is adorable. You don't even have Men in America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    The fact that an American boy says this the most is adorable. You don't even have Men in America.
    American men do sound very effeminate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    American men do sound very effeminate
    Effeminate is probably the incorrect word. Childish is what I would use.

Especially during the cultual suicide that was the 1950ies. American culture decided being a grown up man-child who stomps around and acts tough with his sweepstick pony is somehow the correct way an adult acts, and it's been poisoning Americans to this day.

To this day Americans have this almost holy fixation of "It's not that I must succeed, others must fail" The literal counterpoint to classical Masculinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    In the US you can't really harass someone though. That is not protected under free speech.

You can't actually be an asshole to people willy-nilly without consequence should the party being harassed decide to pursue the matter legally.
    If I remember correctly you ace to prove that the harrassment has caused you material loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Ooo are you living in a matriarchal Mad Max style dystopian society?
    chicks just need to relax a bit aye? typical man thinking.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    If I remember correctly you ace to prove that the harrassment has caused you material loss.
    Nope. This isn't some European country, this is the US.
    As was already witnessed, a man can get punched in the nose if he harasses another man's wife, and neither police or private security will intervene because the one doing the harassing will have deserved it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Nope. This isn't some European country, this is the US.
    As was already witnessed, a man can get punched in the nose if he harasses another man's wife, and neither police or private security will intervene because the one doing the harassing will have deserved it.
    Most European countries actually have stricter laws on speech than the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Most European countries actually have stricter laws on speech than the US.
    "Speech" shouldn't include fondling another man's wife.

"Speech" shouldn't include fondling another man's wife.
    What are you even talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    What are you even talking about.
    The thread of...the conversation began with a personal experience I wrote of on page 19 of this thread.

The thread of...the conversation began with a personal experience I wrote of on page 19 of this thread.
    Its never a good idea to boil an issue down to one single personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Its never a good idea to boil an issue down to one single personal experience.
    I assure you my personal opinions are never based upon a single experience.
    I'm too damn old these days for that sort of...limited generalization.