10+ Year Old Account

CSGO Crash in Multiplayer, help :(

Hiya,

• My friends CSGO keeps crashing after playing 5-10 minutes in Multiplayer, "CSGO Stopped Working".
    • With offline/bots it runs fine just multiplayer.

• Updated the GPU (ATI HD 4300/4500)
    • Verified Game Integrity Cache

Still same issue.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    -K

Deleted
    You're probably better off asking on the globaloffensive reddit, which is dedicated to csgo, there are a lot more people who might be able to help you than here.

Having said that, maybe it's a hardware issue, or an issue with the operating system. I always try to reinstall games when they don't work, as it means I can confirm that the game isn't the problem. Is your friend using any custom launch options for counterstrike on steam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jataai View Post
    You're probably better off asking on the globaloffensive reddit, which is dedicated to csgo, there are a lot more people who might be able to help you than here.

Having said that, maybe it's a hardware issue, or an issue with the operating system. I always try to reinstall games when they don't work, as it means I can confirm that the game isn't the problem. Is your friend using any custom launch options for counterstrike on steam?
    I've posted there as well so Il go and check it in a bit.

No all stock settings, he has already restarted however. Maybe some settings in the Router, but it shouldn't crash his whole game (multiplayer only).

Il keep trouble shooting. Problem is, he lives abroad and I won't be visiting home again for another 5-6 months ^^
    -K