Need T18 fury 4pc advice

The timing of reck coming off cooldown feels very chaotic and unpredictable, often not lining up at all with bloodbath/avatar.

How do you make optimal use of the T18 4pc bonus?

Just use it on CD unless Ava/BB comes off CD in the next ~15-20sec.
    Last edited by chooi; 2016-01-09 at 03:41 PM.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Just use it on CD unless Ava/BB comes off CD in the next ~15-20sec.
    Pretty much this. More often than not you should be using Avatar which does give you a little bit more wiggle room on the cd and a chance to use reck again (if not multiple times) before avatar comes off cd.

Alright, thanks guys.

I personally use it combined with minor CD's, normally I have siegebreaker and Avatar on 80% of fights, so I use it on pull with Avatar and siegebreaker, normally getting it up right before siegebreaker is ready again and use it right before siegebreaker. if we use ring on CD i delay both avatar and reck to ring use, and then start over again. and I also delay it both if I know I will get in execute range in the next 30sec. otherwise it will normally get up again at some point in execute range. But I can follow u on that it is hard to play with. sometimes it can get ready even before the duration is off :P then I will just use it right away again.

for fights with BS I will focus a bit to get it to hit the same timer as BS(4 crits with wild strike) and then not giving that much thoughts, cuz I want to make sure I can do a Reckstorm.

I think you should use it on cd - pretty much always. sometimes you get enough bloodsurge procs to get recklessness back to back. The overall higher uptime of recklessness - my record being 37,4% on a long fight, which could probably be topped - outweighs concerns as to hold it for certain times. alot of people seem to hold their free wildstrikes and their recklessness too long.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2016-01-14 at 02:55 PM.