Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She was no-platformed out of the event. Freedom of association etc etc.
    Yeah, it's stupid to eject her. Wishes the same rationale was held when speaking about every kind of event.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-01-09 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    then you need to check your eyes.

this is what nazis made all jews wear in nazi germany
    Notter Maths: 6 = 8

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That would've been less bad, yes. But the problem is he didn't stop at that, right? That's why Hitler is bad, not because Jews and Gays were required to wear patches...
    The patches thing was bad as well. The fact he did worse things makes it look tamer by comparison, but it doesn't make it okay.

The list of things not as bad as the worst atrocities of WW2 still contains a lot of incredibly terrible things.

That would've been less bad, yes. But the problem is he didn't stop at that, right? That's why Hitler is bad, not because Jews and Gays were required to wear patches...
    Less bad is a brilliant way of justifying nazi actions. I bet you also think Trump would never go that far? The man who constantly says he says what he means and does what he says.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    The patches thing was bad as well. The fact he did worse things makes it look tamer by comparison, but it doesn't make it okay.
    Where did I say it was OK or not bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Less bad is a brilliant way of justifying nazi actions. I bet you also think Trump would never go that far? The man who constantly says he says what he means and does what he says.
    Less bad is still bad. Reaching much?

Did Trump ever said he's gonna kill all Muslims? No? Then if you believe that he's a man of his word - you have nothing to fear.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh no. Jews were required to wear said patches on their body to be VISIBLE as is. Having a special card in your wallet that says "I'm a Muslim" is not the same thing.
    You are actually siding with a modern day Hitler. Fucking disgusting.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    You are actually siding with a modern day Hitler. Fucking disgusting.
    Yeah, because I clearly said that I approve, right? But he is not a Hitler, not in any capacity.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Where did I say it was OK or not bad?

Less bad is still bad. Reaching much?

Did Trump ever said he's gonna kill all Muslims? No? Then if you believe that he's a man of his word - you have nothing to fear.
    Nope not reaching. Just your own words. And when Hitler said he would register and mark Jews did you hear of him calling to kill them? Nope. It was only afterwards.

I do love your justification for nazi actions taking place in the US when thousands died trying to stop him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope not reaching. Just your own words.
    Demonstrate, please.
    And when Hitler said he would register and mark Jews did you hear of him calling to kill them? Nope. It was only afterwards.
    Ah so if you don't say it - then you are clearly planning it, right? Sound logic.
    I do love your justification for nazi actions
    Care to provide an example of my justification of any (not nazi even) actions?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Well I hope she wasn't hurt, at least. I don't know how you can make it more clear "I come in peace" than literally wearing a shirt with that printed on it. I'm not usually one for using that "Islamaphobia" term, but this certainly qualifies.
    Let's reverse the scenario for a second. A swimsuit wearing woman with the words "I come in peace" written on her swimsuit comes to a mosque or another large muslim gathering (and no I don't mean in a muslim country where she'd likely get beaten or killed before even getting to the mosque, but in the West). How would you expect them to react? Would you blame them for kicking her out? Or maybe, just maybe you'd consider her actions a provocation, despite what the text says?
    Now do realize that coming wearing a hijab to a place where the majority doesn't like women wearing a hijab near them is as much of a provocation.
    And trying to imitate the Stars of David (despite the number of corners) is quite outrageous by itself.

Deleted
    I find it amusing guy comes in claiming she's wearing a Star of David and should be condemned before getting told it isn't a Star of David and ultimately goes silent

Demonstrate, please.

Ah so if you don't say it - then you are clearly planning it, right? Sound logic.

Care to provide an example of my justification of any (not nazi even) actions?
    Less bad. Your own words

Clearly planning is very different from your own words - saying since he hasn't said it then he won't do it.

Every one of your posts so far is an example of defending a modern day hitler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandis View Post
    Let's reverse the scenario for a second. A swimsuit wearing woman with the words "I come in peace" written on her swimsuit comes to a mosque or another large muslim gathering (and no I don't mean in a muslim country where she'd likely get beaten or killed before even getting to the mosque, but in the West). How would you expect them to react? Would you blame them for kicking her out? Or maybe, just maybe you'd consider her actions a provocation, despite what the text says?
    Now do realize that coming wearing a hijab to a place where the majority doesn't like women wearing a hijab near them is as much of a provocation.
    And trying to imitate the Stars of David (despite the number of corners) is quite outrageous by itself.
    1. Comparing a place of worship with a political rally is hilarious
    2. She's wearing a Rub el Hizb, a muslim symbol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because I clearly said that I approve, right? But he is not a Hitler, not in any capacity.
    Semantics. You are clearly defending him.

Of course he is not Hitler, not yet. But he started the same way. Hitler wasn't born a genocidal maniac. Nor was he one when he became a politician. But once in power he became a monster.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Also I don't know any sane person that finds a hijab offensive

Nope not reaching. Just your own words. And when Hitler said he would register and mark Jews did you hear of him calling to kill them? Nope. It was only afterwards.

I do love your justification for nazi actions taking place in the US when thousands died trying to stop him.
    You know what Hitler also did? He took guns away from the Jews before initiating the final solution. This clearly means that any attempts at gun regulation are a precursor to state sponsored genocide.

Or you know, all the Hitler comparisons are way over the top and ridiculous.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What did she expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Less bad. Your own words
    So you don't agree that just having a special card (in your wallet) with your religious views stated on it is less bad than having it written on your forehead (metaphorically speaking)?

What kind of crazy are you then?
    Clearly planning is very different from your own words - saying since he hasn't said it then he won't do it.
    There's no indication that he wants to do that. That's... hm ... all there is to it as of now.
    Every one of your posts so far is an example of defending a modern day hitler.
    I'm not even defending anyone in any of my posts in this thread.

Just basic education, and explaining people that Not everything is Hitler that has the Chaplin's mustache.

- - - Updated - - -

Semantics. You are clearly defending him.
    Oh the Irony. I point out weak logic - therefore I defend him. That's weak logic. Semantics?
    Of course he is not Hitler, not yet.
    hahaha. Y U defend'im?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    You know what Hitler also did? He took guns away from the Jews before initiating the final solution. This clearly means that any attempts at gun regulation are a precursor to state sponsored genocide.

Or you know, all the Hitler comparisons are way over the top and ridiculous.
    Well a xenophobic individual seeking political power will always be compared to Hitler regardless of other opinions

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Eh no. Jews were required to wear said patches on their body to be VISIBLE as is. Having a special card in your wallet that says "I'm a Muslim" is not the same thing.
    Okay, please clarify for me here...are you advocating for Muslims to be singled out and be forced to get Muslim ID cards?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump