Deleted

Alliance [A] Absolutely Fabulous - Silvermoon | Looking for Dedicated Raiders

>Absolutely Fabulous< is a newly formed guild residing on Silvermoon EU.
    The guild was created with the intention of being a low drama guild with focus on cutting edge raiding, and we have set our aims high for Legion!

We have decided to not limit our search for great players to specific classes or specs, so if you view yourself as a dedicated player who has the drive to raid in a competitive guild, we're most likely ready to give you a chance of doing just that!

About >Absolutely Fabulous<

We intend on raiding as much as possible, but as of now we have 3 main raiding days which are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:30-23 Server time. These raiding times are subject to change when we approach Legion as we want to be a competitive raiding guild in future tiers. As of now we're focused on establishing a good team of players so we're ready to do just that when the expansion arrives.

We intend on testing all future content on the Player Test Realms for fun on a few of our raid nights nearer the end of the expansion. Prior to a tiers release, we'll all spend a few evenings on teamspeak sipping champagne and discussing tactics, it's a requirement, and if you can't afford champagne, then any other fizzy wine will have to do!

Our leadership consists of a broad variety of players, some of them have raided in top world guilds and have extensive raiding experience, while others joined without much experience and proved themselves to be good and loyal players. We take pride in wanting to listen to every single of our members and help them in every way possible so everyone can enjoy a nice atmosphere while we focus on killing bosses.

We're ready to give most players, who wish to prove their potential, a chance, but down below we've put together a list of things that we view as positive player attributes:

1. Extensive knowledge of your class/spec and how to play it in different scenarios.

2. A willingness to always maximize you character in every way possible, and also as a minimum have 1 alternative character that you can play at the same level as your main class.

3. Loyal players who contribute constructively to the atmosphere both during raiding and when socializing.

4. Close to 100% raid attendance.

5. We value players who know how to communicate properly in both writing and verbally. A working microphone is a requirement as we communicate with TeamSpeak during raids.

6. A willingness to attend PTR and Beta events to form strategies and test encounters.

How to apply

We prefer to conduct a chat or TeamSpeak interview instead of having you write a pretentious application, so all you do is simply add Zezerax#2467 or vada#2510 and we'll talk to you. And if you can't reach either of us feel free to whisper any of our members and they'll put you in touch with the right people!

We're all an Absolutely Fabulous and very friendly bunch so there is no need to hestitate, apply today and replace your dictator-ish raid leader and abusive officer group with an ambitious and joyful atmosphere!

Deleted
    Can vouch for this guild. Even though im not a part of it myself they are indeed located on Silvermoon EU as myself & consists of a bunch of friendly-minded yet progressive players whom will soon strive amongst the best.
    Last edited by mmoca6ccfdc789; 2016-01-10 at 12:33 AM.

Hi, are you looking for current content geared people or focusing mainly for Legion? I'm asking because I'd like to go back to healing as Holy Paladin or Resto Druid but their gear isn't in a great spot for current high end content, although it doesn't take too long to gear.

Also I haven't raided at high end PvE since the end of Firelands Heroic when the guild I helped manage from the start of TBC til then disbanded mainly sticking to just downing a few mythic bosses in WoD but I would like to get back into doing it again.

Deleted
    I sent you a friend request. Is there a way I can send you an email of sorts to talk a little bit about myself and explain why I am leaving my current guild? I'm 11/13 mythic. Edit: I sent Vada a friend request. I'll be sending you a message through mmo PMing. I hope that's okay.
    Last edited by mmoc00c7f3f9bc; 2016-03-12 at 04:28 AM.