Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hmmm Xanjori's logic is pretty solid but still not sure. Listo is clearly copying me too -- must be whichever one is the stalker. Will wait until morning whence everyone should have shown. (with 24 hour days and all)

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI: The killer cant enter their own room; so there 1 room in the entire game where you're immune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    You said you like Crazy Technician and than said you are Crazy Technician. Ok I got it, you like yourself. I like myself too.
    I don't like myself. ;_;

Excuse me, I have to go for my daily self inflicted beatings and then cry myself to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    bleatings
    Vote: Decagon

You said you like Crazy Technician and than said you are Crazy Technician. Ok I got it, you like yourself. I like myself too.
    Eeey, you got it. Good shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like myself. ;_;

Excuse me, I have to go for my daily self inflicted beatings and then cry myself to sleep sheep.
    Fixed the pun for you. You're welcome.
    Last edited by Monkz; 2016-01-10 at 06:09 AM.

It's nice to see you around again, Ret!

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Monkz. Plz.
    One beer too many eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    President Barack Obama walks past the Sentry Bot stealing the records but leaves it on so it's collectively filming nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    One beer too many eh?
    We can't both make sheep puns. You're gonna blow our cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's nice to see you around again, Ret!
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    We can't both make sheep puns. You're gonna blow our cover.
    You might be right.

Since it's 7.30 AM here, I guess I'll go to sheep sleep.

Yeah since it's 8:00 AM I am going to sleep that and go to sheep too.

Im thinking the killer kills everyone in the same room as him, not just one person . If we all go to the same room game could end in one night.

I think we should consider a strategy of ensuring all rooms only have 1 person so he can't take us out as quickly.

It means he can pick who he kills but who cares, that's not a big advantage to him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Im thinking the killer kills everyone in the same room as him, not just one person . If we all go to the same room game could end in one night.

I think we should consider a strategy of ensuring all rooms only have 1 person so he can't take us out as quickly.

It means he can pick who he kills but who cares, that's not a big advantage to him
    This is against the rules. No meta gaming! - You are not allowed to discuss what rooms people should enter

- - - Updated - - -

A mysterious present has presented it self to the ship of Please Have Mercy. Curious thing it is; will anyone take into temptation? First person to reply in their QT saying exactly "Present please" may be rewarded or punished!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has claimed the present! Kinky. More will be revealed come nightfall! Speculate all you want!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-01-10 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    This is against the rules. No meta gaming! - You are not allowed to discuss what rooms people should enter

- - - Updated - - -

A mysterious present has presented it self to the ship of Please Have Mercy. Curious thing it is; will anyone take into temptation? First person to reply in their QT saying exactly "Present please" may be rewarded or punished!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has claimed the present! Kinky. More will be revealed come nightfall! Speculate all you want!
    Wouldn't speculating be meta gaming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Wouldn't speculating be meta gaming?
    The only meta gaming rule is: Don't talk about what rooms people should enter during the day. That is the only rule in the meta game that is against the rules.

I guess to stop exactly what i was trying to do. Ok lol. Sorry i didn't read it.

In other news going well in Hong Kong. Went to the peak today, awesome views. Getting drunk tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    On an unrelated note, I never did like milk and as such never drank it. Unless it was chocolate, cause choco milk is awesome.
    Chocolate milk > any other kind of milk. It is known.

Since there are no TPRs that could hint anything or mafia team to look for connections it looks like this is going to be random all the way.

vote: Anakso

From top to the bottom.
    Spoken like someone 2nd from the bottom!

Deleted
    I would never trust anyone who refers to themselves as "Ravishing" so my top suspect for now is undoubtedly our tennis player but until I can deduce who that is I'll just have to random it to number 12 which I guess is actually number 11.

Vote Reticence

Unless our killer Tennis player would just like to confess and we can end this game today.

Do you guys think the RP is important?