Thread: perma banned?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    i didn't break this spam/trolling rule
    why exactly am i not allowed to ask the living wow player for their stuff?
    i did not make any personal attacks towards the dead person
    LOL oh please, don't try to dress it up as something it wasn't now after the fact.

You trolled with a bad joke in a memorial thread to get attention and got in trouble for it. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    hmmm the thread title is "a tragic loss", most likely someone passed away and you comment with "Can i have your stuff" and then wonder why you got banned.
    i mean wtf? do you really think you didn't deserve the ban?

Pretty much troll got baned for trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Blizzard has a "penalty volcano" for their official forums, if you've had forum vacations before the penalties get stiffer as time goes on.

MMO-C is the better forum anyway...unless you're in beta testing, no real discussion or theorycrafting happens there, that stuff tends to happen on fan sites and has been for several years now.
    mmochampion is not better
    they have repeatedly given me infractions for posting in the offtopic forum about offtopic stuff............

but that is the thing
    80-90% of the time i never broke a rule i just get suspended randomly for random thing unrelated to the rules
    So 10-20% of your posts violated the rules, and you wonder why you got a ban ?

they have repeatedly given me infractions for posting in the offtopic forum about offtopic stuff............
    I sense a pattern....
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

15+ Year Old Account
    Because you are a troll. You deserved the ban. Prob. do here too.

If you're getting infracted on multiple forums, did you start to wonder if the problem was not the mods, but possibly you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    Pretty much troll got baned for trolling
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

i am not a troll i didn't do these definitions

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Well the topic is named "a tragic loss" so I'm assuming it about someone who passed away, presumably a close friend of the author, and your comment, "can I have your stuff!" tells me you were disrespectful.
    I'm only guessing based on this, since you, suspiciously, neglected to add more details, but it's no surprise you got banned if its' true.
    And you are wondering why you got banned? maybe yoush ould work a bit on your empathy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If you're getting infracted on multiple forums, did you start to wonder if the problem was not the mods, but possibly you?
    i'm not the problem
    everyone is extremely aggressive towards me

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Because you are a troll. You deserved the ban. Prob. do here too.
    If s/he is rude enough to comment like that in a memorial thread, it wont be long.

By "off topic stuff" do you mean trolling, offensive, and abrasive stuff? Come clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Well the topic is named "a tragic loss" so I'm assuming it about someone who passed away, presumably a close friend of the author, and your comment, "can I have your stuff!" tells me you were disrespectful.
    I'm only guessing based on this, since you, suspiciously, neglected to add more details, but it's no surprise you got banned if its' true.
    And you are wondering why you got banned? maybe yoush ould work a bit on your empathy!
    how am i neglecting to add details???????????
    i gave you 100% of all details
    that was the only thing i said in that topic
    and i didn't direct it towards anyone

You did.

/10

Good riddance. Just for what you posted and the title of the thread, it's easy to accept and understand the ban.

Take care.

Btw, i loved your other post that was like "80-90% of the times i don't break any rule!!111"... lol.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dude I got banned for the same reason for saying the same thing you did. A couple blues commented on a post about something similar. I guess they saw it and banned me. Not a perma ban but a long suspension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    By "off topic stuff" do you mean trolling, offensive, and abrasive stuff? Come clean.
    i was banned for "spamming" for making a poll asking why people are positive
    how is that offensive and abrasive?
    clearly you are all very aggressive

it claims i spammed
    i did not spam
    it claims i trolled yet i did not make any comment to start an arguement

it's like a 5 year old is handing out these bans and suspensions because the comment never seem to match the rule that was supposably broken
    judging by the thread, sounds like you were starting a tasteless troll attempt. you reap what you sow. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20420202084#1

Again, would you say that you are a friendly person who is helpful and don't post things to get a negative reaction? Troll definition on urban dictionary aside, I suspect you can't affirm that you are a nice guy on the forums.

Why are you posting this?

I am not sure how the OP don't know why he/she is banned ...... and it is likely not first time.

Being a *cool guy* do get you in trouble from time to time, learn from it.