2 quick questions for arms

Sorry if this has been posted/explained before, searching forum and google I couldn't find a definitive answer

1) Does rend benefit from any buffs/debuffs? i.e. colossus smash, bloodbath, recklessness? Or, is it just flat damage
    2) Does bladestorm or ravager benefit from sweeping strikes?

Thanks in advance!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naio View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted/explained before, searching forum and google I couldn't find a definitive answer

1) Does rend benefit from any buffs/debuffs? i.e. colossus smash, bloodbath, recklessness? Or, is it just flat damage

Thanks in advance!
    1) Pretty sure it does. Just like pretty much every dot. No guarantee tho.
    2) Sweeping strike and bladestorm only duplicates a hit on the main target. It does not duplicate every hit on every target. Pretty sure it works with ravager the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

7+ Year Old Account

Thanks in advance!
    colossus smash - NO, rend is a bleed and already ignores all armor
    bloodbath - NO, bloodbath damage only procs off melee hits
    recklessness/other damage buffs debuffs (avatar or the draenor crit rune) - YES

Thanks in advance!
    cs: no, it already ignores armor. BB: yes. Reck: yes. It can crit and MS too.
    SS'd BS only causes 1 extra hit per 'tick' of bladestorm. not sure about ravager but it is easy to test, just check your combat log.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rend does NOT apply to bloodbath, read to tool tip...if you still don't believe, then just cast rend a target dummy and step away and then cast BB...