Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hj1Dm4sob4

that shit is hilarious xD

edit: or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BW3YMLbJ6Y / no one can tell me this isnt a fucked up form of narcissism
    Last edited by mmoc873a24cfaf; 2016-01-10 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So...if you would remotely understand "normal", then 50% of the 52 year old guys think they are a 6 year old girl

And within one sentence you go from "normal" to "acceptable". You really have no clue, don't you? No clue at all
    You didn't get the point of this thread. Ready it once more, properly this time. If you think that "normal" means +50% of people doing it then you must be really so obtuse I don't really know how to talk with.

Examples of your thinkings:
    "+50% men are raping women? That's normal, duuh?"
    "+50% people are thinking that drinking piss is good for teeths? that's normal, duuh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Someone has not taken a basic entry level statistics class.
    Shh... Let him dream that he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because it isn't normal to mentally ill? If you think you are another gender, that isn't really a mental illness
    Yes it is.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-01-10 at 10:17 PM.

Are you a qualified mental health professional? No? What makes you think you know what is and isn't a mental illness?

Homosexuality was considered one not long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Anti-Social Personality Disorder(Psychopathy/Sociopathy) can't be cured with pills or through therapy either. I'm not saying gender confusion is a mental illness, just pointing out your flawed opinion.
    Personality disorders aren't considered "mental illnesses". Frankly that term is little more than a stigma anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    How? What do you personally have to change?
    Well you are expected to be open and accepting of it, at least publicly... Lest you be subject to an SJW campaign to destroy your career and life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Are you a qualified mental health professional? No? What makes you think you know what is and isn't a mental illness?

Homosexuality was considered one not long ago.
    Homosexuality was taken off the mental illness list in large part because gays kept crashing psychology conferences and causing a ruckus. Politics, not science, got gays off the crazy list, probably to the detriment of all other mentally ill people. If the gays had chosen to own being crazy, that would have normalized mental illness in a way that we haven't been able to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I thought this topic was not allowed on the forum?

On topic, it's not a mental illness.
    It most certainly is. It is not normal to be sexually attracted to your own gender over that of your opposing gender, no matter how much someone tells you it is in order to soothe your confused little head. If it were, everyone would be like that, and then every species that relies on mating on the planet would die out in a single generation.

Sadly, with homosexuals being able to hide their affliction, and worse, artificially conceive children, and thus pass on their defective genes, the situation will only continue to get worse each and every generation.

Is it bad for the gene pool? Yes, and that's why it's a mental (and sometimes physical) illness. Anyone who says otherwise is just deluding themselves.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    it gives people a free pass for special treatment
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

I got the rarest mental illness around; common sense. So rare it's a god damn super power.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2016-01-10 at 10:27 PM. Reason: , = ;

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    I got the rarest mental illness around, common sense. So rare it's a god damn super power.
    I too have had to deal with crippling depression. You should talk to somebody about it, it really can help!

Why do you care one way or another?
    Because we as a society don't need to be propping up delusion and infantile mannerisms and philosophy.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    It most certainly is. It is not normal to be sexually attracted to your own gender over that of your opposing gender, no matter how much someone tells you it is in order to soothe your confused little head. If it were, everyone would be like that, and then every species that relies on mating on the planet would die out in a single generation.

Sadly, with homosexuals being able to hide their affliction, and worse, artificially conceive children, and thus pass on their defective genes, the situation will only continue to get worse each and every generation.

Is it bad for the gene pool? Yes, and that's why it's a mental (and sometimes physical) illness. Anyone who says otherwise is just deluding themselves.
    I feel like you need a hug, someone give the demon critter a hug already.

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    I can't think of much outside sex that a penis is useful for...
    How about urinating? Pretty sure if you just chop a guys junk off without doing some extensive surgery to fix it up or something he's gonna have a hard time doing that basic body function.

Because it's not about reality. It's about the social PC agenda.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Yes it is.
    Not really by the standards of human development. The only ones stating it as a mental illness are the ones who cannot explain the reason of people to do so, or they don't condone with the action at all.

And no, it isn't a marked form of normality for having a mental disorder. It is still an illness, else it wouldn't even be a topic of discussion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why do some people try "gender ideology" or other things to be something acceptable? It's a mental illness, nothing more, nothing less.
    Because it is not a mental illness.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account

Is it bad for the gene pool? Yes.
    Ok, Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    How about urinating? Pretty sure if you just chop a guys junk off without doing some extensive surgery to fix it up or something he's gonna have a hard time doing that basic body function.
    Yeaaa SRS kindaaa does that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I do not think you as someone who clearly has no psychological background are qualified to make such assessments, really.
    That doesn't mean he's off-mark.

It's not really an issue, though. It just makes them easier to exploit for personal gain.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Deleted
    I am not even sure if you are serious. Affliction? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    Yeaaa SRS kindaaa does that.
    Pretty much this. It's not like they just take a knife, cut it off and call it a day.

7+ Year Old Account
    How? What do you personally have to change?
    Some of these movements actually can have negative effects on people. While it may not be a mental illness, things like autism hiring pilot programs can inject people into positions where they are not qualified. Similarly, if mental illness programs were to start injecting more schizophrenic people into the workplace, it wouldn't be a good thing for non-mentally ill co-workers.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-01-10 at 10:40 PM.