Deleted

hyper x cloud & roccat kave headset, any good ?

hi everyone. I'm looking for a new headset. I've been using the original roccat kave 5.1 analogue headset. However it has broken.
    I would like a headset for gaming and music. I play csgo, wow, diablo and for music I do like my base
    Anybody actually use the hyper x cloud headset? what are your thoughts?
    Additionally, anybody happen to own a pair of the new roccat kave xtd 5.1 analogue headset? thoughts?

I have the Hyper X Cloud headset and really like it. Good noise cancellation, my impression of the sound out of the speakers is that it's good, but take that FWIW as I am not an audiophile. Comfort level is pretty good. I've got a big dome with ears to match so sometimes after a long gaming session (6+ hours) I'm ready to take it off, but most of the time it's quite comfortable.

Don't know anything about the other headset.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have the HyperX Cloud 2s and I love them. Great noise cancellation and a pretty decent mic for a headset tbh. They're also really comfortable UNLESS you wear glasses. I switch between glasses and contacts semi-frequently and when I'm wearing my glasses I can't keep the headset on for a super long time (6+hrs) without it hurting my ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You are in the demon hunter forum, otherwise known as the 7.0 hype train. Why did you board the hype train if you don't wish to participate in hype train activities?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzawolf View Post
    I switch between glasses and contacts semi-frequently and when I'm wearing my glasses I can't keep the headset on for a super long time (6+hrs) without it hurting my ears.
    Is that 6 hours without taking them off at all?

Yes the Hyper X Cloud headset is good, it's a repackaged Takstar Pro 80. Check out reviews/comparisons of the pro 80s for a point of reference.