Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Ted Cruz: Voters should 'spank' Hillary Clinton

"Was Secretary Clinton awake or asleep when four Americans were being murdered? We don't know to this day," Cruz told supporters at a coffee shop in Charles City, Iowa. "We do know Hillary told her daughter Chelsea, 'Well gosh, I knew it was a terrorist attack,' while we were out telling the American people it wasn't. You know, I'll tell you, in my house, if my daughter Catherine, the 5-year-old, says something she knows to be false, she gets a spanking."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/politi...nton-spanking/

Weird comparison...I mean a really weird comparison...

I wonder how much more support Republicans would have if they'd stop fixating on this bullshit and address their opponent's legitimate flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wonder how much more support Republicans would have if they'd stop fixating on this bullshit and address their opponent's legitimate flaws.
    Honestly I don't even think most of these politicians are even in reality half the time, democract or republican... It's a sad day and age for politics...

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Honestly I don't even think most of these politicians are even in reality half the time, democract or republican... It's a sad day and age for politics...
    Well that's the point. If they'd go after problems with Hillary's policy, it might actually force the Democrats to field a candidate worth voting for...instead of the candidate we have to vote for just to keep the lunatics on the other side out of office.

He's bragging about the fact that he spanks a 5 year old for lying? It's like he's trying to be the most unlikeable dick possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    He's bragging about the fact that he spanks a 5 year old for lying? It's like he's trying to be the most unlikeable dick possible.
    but it shows he's "tough" on X policy. whatever policy needed to be enforced by spanking a 5 year old, obviously.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

"Ted Cruz beats child to prove a point"

I usually don't do the whole "wouldn't do that if they were X" but...would he say that if she wasn't a woman? Things would get strange up there if he started talking about spanking the other guys up there. But hey, I'm not here to question what he's into.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "Ted Cruz beats child to prove a point"

I usually don't do the whole "wouldn't do that if they were X" but...would he say that if she wasn't a woman? Things would get strange up there if he started talking about spanking the other guys up there. But hey, I'm not here to question what he's into.
    Yeah, getting some weird vintage sexism vibes going on here... Reminds me of the weird vintage coffee ad...

Cruz lies his ass off. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/

I think Cruz just outed his fetish. He wants America to spank him... hard.

Well that's the point. If they'd go after problems with Hillary's policy, it might actually force the Democrats to field a candidate worth voting for...instead of the candidate we have to vote for just to keep the lunatics on the other side out of office.
    They can't attack Hillary on policy because people will immediately contrast those to the republican offerings, and they are so much worse.

So republicans attack hillary on the minimum wage.... big vote loser
    on climate change..... big vote loser
    on regulation of wall street (which they want to deregulate)..... big vote loser
    on gay marriage.... big vote loser
    on legalization of marijuana.... big vote loser
    on wanting to raise taxes on the rich..... big vote loser
    etc, etc.

They have no choice but to attack Clinton via personal smears because they will lose the policy battle if they engage in it. That said Clinton still isn't that great of a candidate but the other side are oh-so much worse to most voters, and they know it too.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    They can't attack Hillary on policy because people will immediately contrast those to the republican offerings, and they are so much worse.

So republicans attack hillary on the minimum wage.... big vote loser
    on climate change..... big vote loser
    on regulation of wall street (which they want to deregulate)..... big vote loser
    on gay marriage.... big vote loser
    on legalization of marijuana.... big vote loser
    on wanting to raise taxes on the rich..... big vote loser
    etc, etc.

They have no choice but to attack Clinton via personal smears because they will lose the policy battle if they engage in it. That said Clinton still isn't that great of a candidate but the other side are oh-so much worse to most voters, and they know it too.
    I myself am not for Hillary becoming president, I'd much rather have Sanders or even Carson, but Ted Cruz is a bit of a weirdo making this statement.

Well if they didn't fabricate stuff like this they might have to spend time on their policies which tend to be absolutely horrible. Especially someone like Ted Cruz who is a terrible person.

10+ Year Old Account
    But her bad policy ideas (Internet censorship, regulation of video games, etc) are all conservative talking points. They can't attack her for their own ideas.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

People who don't care about Benghazi would never vote Republican to being with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    People who don't care about Benghazi would never vote Republican to being with
    Yes they would and do. Around ~40% of the voters will vote Republican, no mater what they do. Same with Democrat. It is the remaining ~20% that actually decide anything.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yes they would and do. Around ~40% of the voters will vote Republican, no mater what they do. Same with Democrat. It is the remaining ~20% that actually decide anything.
    I like to make up numbers too, I think 80% of voters enjoy fake statistics as well

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    What is wrong about spanking a 5 year old who lies? I was spanked when I was little. Know what it taught me? Respect, and not to lie.

Or is spanking "abuse."?

And he isn't saying anything odd. Just saying voters should call out Hilary on her bull, which some do, but others ignore every flaw she has.

Ted Cruz is kind of weird to begin with. He does that creepy soft speaking about things and for some reason he reminds me of a stereotypical pedophile in his appearance and demeanor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or issues that actually matter. Economy for one thing... other than saying 'DERP! I IS GONNA CRATE JERBS!' actually stop treating us like a bunch of first graders at story time and come up with a fucking plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Or issues that actually matter. Economy for one thing... other than saying 'DERP! I IS GONNA CRATE JERBS!' actually stop treating us like a bunch of first graders at story time and come up with a fucking plan.
    How is that different than any other Presidential candidate? they are all promising shit without explaining how they are going to do it