Thread: Mythic Archie

Deleted

Mythic Archie

We finally got Manny last night.

So of course trying to get all relative Weak Aura's and shit together that we will possibly need.

Just curious, is there an addon/weak aura that will ''auto mark'' for Mark of the Legion in phase 3?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post

So of course trying to get all relative Weak Aura's and shit together that we will possibly need.

Just curious, is there an addon/weak aura that will ''auto mark'' for Mark of the Legion in phase 3?

Thanks in advance.
    Big Wigs and DBM do that afaik.

We use Big Wigs, just be sure that the Raid Leader of the raid is the one Big Wigs /w auto marking enabled, and nobody else(tell all Assists to turn off automarking in their bossmods).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    We use Big Wigs, just be sure that the Raid Leader of the raid is the one Big Wigs /w auto marking enabled, and nobody else(tell all Assists to turn off automarking in their bossmods).
    Will it always prio the Mellee/Tanks to the front two marks and range to make up the 2 groups of 5 on the front marks?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post

Thanks in advance.
    There is a WeakAura that will assign people a location (Front left, Front right, Back Left, Back Right). We combine this WeakAura with DBM automarking. Essentially the person with the mark goes to the corresponding location, and the peole without the mark go to the location given to them by the WeakAura. Equals out that 5 people go to each mark. I believe location is determined by what group the person is in (forget if it gives people a location based on role and role type (melee, range etc.)).

It's pretty easy though once people get the hang of it. I'll try to find the WeakAura for you and I'll post it below.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deavane View Post
    There is a WeakAura that will assign people a location (Front left, Front right, Back Left, Back Right). We combine this WeakAura with DBM automarking. Essentially the person with the mark goes to the corresponding location, and the peole without the mark go to the location given to them by the WeakAura. Equals out that 5 people go to each mark. I believe location is determined by what group the person is in (forget if it gives people a location based on role and role type (melee, range etc.)).

It's pretty easy though once people get the hang of it. I'll try to find the WeakAura for you and I'll post it below.
    Nice one, appreciated.

Deleted
    I use this (the no-aa version + custom code to automatize the group creation, but you can just write those manually) http://raid.wow-poisoned.com/motl/ and works like a charm.

Everyone has to put the client version and it will show up an arrow and the mark you have to go, one needs the master aura as well, for the no-aa version just edit the code on actions > on init > custom with the groups of players (it will dynamically adjust them, but 75% of the times if you are in, e.g., group 1 you'll need to go to mark 1).
    Last edited by mmocd2a2ae8157; 2016-01-11 at 04:33 PM.

Our guild uses Big Wigs, sorts everything out.. I've not really looked much into it but a mark pops on top of my head and I move to the world marker, intense stuff!

For what it's worth I've had a few times with people saying "The green marker is in china, bigbazz only got there because of leap" with the back left marker.. But truthfully due to the low amount of wipes I've personally had on Archi (did not take part in progression) I'm not really sure how everything is handled, our raidleader pre picks groups though (such as melee left, melee right, ranged left and ranged right) and the rest is taken care of.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-01-11 at 04:33 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Our guild uses Big Wigs, sorts everything out.. I've not really looked much into it but a mark pops on top of my head and I move to the world marker, intense stuff!

For what it's worth I've had a few times with people saying "The green marker is in china, bigbazz only got there because of leap" with the back left marker.. But truthfully due to the low amount of wipes I've personally had on Archi (did not take part in progression) I'm not really sure how everything is handled, our raidleader pre picks groups though (such as melee left, melee right, ranged left and ranged right) and the rest is taken care of.
    We pre-pick groups much like you explained, BW gives the markers to the four people, we roar and everyone has more than enough time to get to the markers (especially since we encourage players to stay relatively centrally of the 4 markers so they have less distance to cover). Never really had a problem that wasn't down to stupidity (either people reacting way too late, going to the wrong marker - not sure how one does that - or people dying to other stupid shit and leaving their groups bare-boned).