Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm actually shocked that they still want Harrison Ford to star in it, given that he's 73 years old. He can't do the stunts and it's not exactly believable anymore at that age - unless they include a younger comrade.
    I probably won't even bother seeing this, I still have yet to finish Crystal Skull as I keep falling asleep watching it. One thing I noted is that it's just Spielberg, no George Lucas mentioned even as a creative consultant or other non major position, good.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    This might be a stretch, but how about Joseph Gordon-Levitt

i prefer this to Chris Pratt.
    if i were to choose i choose not to make any indiana jones movie. they will be all a disappointing reminder of how no one can replace Harrison fords Indiana Jones

maybe they will go a la "indiana jones and the last crusade" where now Indy is the old senile guy who gets rescue by his son.
    and we all know we dont want to see that specially if his son is played again by the scream little bitch labouf

10+ Year Old Account
    No one believes that a 73 year old man is going to be kicking ass and doing highly physical stunts - that's the point. The actual immersion is lost, since it's unbelievable. Regardless if stuntmen are used, the viewer has/wants to believe that the character is actually doing these things and is capable of it.
    You're ruining it yourself by overthinking it.

I could kind of understand your argument if we were talking about a movie franchise that was realistic to begin with. But a stunt double ruins your immersion for not being real, but an Ark killing Nazis doesn't? M'kay.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

i would pick chris pratt, he kind of looks like young ford

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    i would pick chris pratt, he kind of looks like young ford
    I know Chris is the easy hot take pick after Jurassic Park and Guardians of the Galaxy, but I still agree I would go for Chris Pratt. He has the perfect balance of being able to be funny when it calls on being funny and serious when it calls on being serious.

Harrison Ford is fine in the next movie as long as he is not the hero if the movie, but rather mentor to the next Indy part two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    This imdb post has been there for a while, just teasing us. But that has been there prior to the Lucasfilm sale to Disney.

It's logical to presume they will eventually reboot this series, but will need to recast Indiana Jones. As much as I feel that Harrison Ford IS Indiana Jones, he's getting old...

Who is your top choice for a new Indiana Jones?

There are rumors of Chris Pratt. I think he was great in Guardians and Jurassic World, but I'm not sure how I feel about him as Indy.

Been thinking about it.. I actually think Jennifer Lawrence would make a good Indiana Jones. I don't know why.
    IMO the answer to all these movies getting revamps/sequels is Chris Pratt. He just seems to be a likable rogue when playing movie roles that reminds me of the younger Harrison Ford and looks similarish. He's kind of goofy but I think it's needed. Regardless we will get some poser edgy teenager no doubt that's too serious.

This includes the new Han Solo movie which after seeing who they've been auditioning recently, I'm not impressed.
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2016-03-15 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the stunt double doesn't ruin it. The characters age does and expecting us to believe that a 70+ year old Indy can still kick some ass and do all the physical stuff with no problem.

Idk even know what they plan for the movie, but I hope that isn't it. They'll need to add a younger comrade in, so we can at least have some believable action scenes.
    Stunt double, character's age, whatever. It doesn't make a difference, my point still stands. There's a crapload of supernatural stuff going on in the series. So what if the character is too old to actually do every single stunt he appears to do in the movie? It's not realistic, and it hasn't ever even tried to be.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Timothy Olyphant is the only choice for me. Right age, right build. Most importantly, and don't underestimate the significance of this, the guy can carry the hat.

Chris Pratt would be awesome, but the actor that played a young Harrison Ford in Age of Adaline really looks like him - Anthony Ingruber.

Though, he isn't as well known.
    i dont want like a remake of him, i want where his son takes over the family business, and pratt can do action and comedy pretty well, but ya that dude looks like ford

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    What's the maguffen gonna be this go round? We've had the ark, Grail, shrilanka stones, and Chrystal skull. Maybe something Egyptian?
    Atlantis, the Golden Apples, Excalibur, Pandora's Box, Pan's Flute, Yggdrasil the World Tree
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I have a good title for the movie.

Indiana Jones and the Jumping of the Shark.

Deleted
    Hmm.. Dennis Quaid maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jai Courtney.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Jai Courtney.
    Because Shia LeBouf wasn't bad enough

It's just looking at the character and seeing that he's visibly/physically too old.
    The last Indiana Jones had Indy survive a nuclear explosion in a lead-lined refrigerator that flew like 1000 feet in the air, at the age of like, 60 something, because he had a grown son from a romance in the Raiders days, which took place in his late 30s/early 40s?

IF that hadn't happened, I'd say sure, you have a point.

Plus, Harrison Ford was doing his own stunts as recently as this last Star Wars. He even broke his leg on the set of The Force Awakens.

I couldn't watch an Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I couldn't watch an Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford in it.
    I am of the same mind. It'd be better if they waited until after Ford passes away.

He could play the role but like a supporting actor type thing
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor