A question for those of the Islamic faith...

Please do not take this as offensive please, I have no desire to bash any religious belief if it is within common sense and I know and respect most muslim men and women and recognize that most are good people that are no different from any other Western Abrahamic religion (Christianity, Judaism, etc). As well as if you are here to bash muslim people or Islam in general, then please do not respond to this thread as I've no interest in hearing your bigotry.

But my question is, for those who are muslim, do you think that all muslim women should wear a hijab? I was inspired to ask this question when I saw some popular women who claimed to be muslim and did not wear a hijab or any sort of head-covering item of clothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wearing the hijab is often down to interpretation of the Koran and other works, so it would be a religious debate and not allowed on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Wearing the hijab is often down to interpretation of the Koran and other works, so it would be a religious debate and not allowed on the forum.
    Oh no I want nothing of a religious debate. I was going for more of the Yes and No /10char answer

I did not think this through...

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, it'll get closed, which I'm okay with.

Also, after re-reading the Gen OT rules, I realize a lot of people don't follow them...

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Oh no I want nothing of a religious debate. I was going for more of the Yes and No /10char answer

I did not think this through...
    This does not come down to a yes/no question. There are a lot of cultural differences. Plus the hijab can be a large range of styles for women AND men.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    This does not come down to a yes/no question. There are a lot of cultural differences. Plus the hijab can be a large range of styles for women AND men.
    Yeah, I sort of understand that now and even if it could be, that would be asking quite a bit from the MMOC crowd...

I have to say if we can't discuss religion, shouldn't there be like a more people infracted, because I've heard some very assholish things come from people and them not getting infracted or even threads staying up.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow religious discussion here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |