Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    What does this entail? Average cup size, largest cup size, cumulative amount total? Also among which kinds of women? ...or even men, does this count for moobs?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    I was gesturing towards a point where *most guys would find the reasons those countries have the biggest boobs as a sag in quality and not a perk, so to say.
    You are quite cleavage! Most people on this forum make a tit of themselves trying to be witty with puns like myself. boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    I was gesturing towards a point where *most guys would find the reasons those countries have the biggest boobs as a sag in quality and not a perk, so to say.
    I see, the way you stated your initial sentence made it sound like you noticed it as a coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You are quite cleavage! Most people on this forum make a tit of themselves trying to be witty with puns like myself. boobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can smell the obesity from here. Pretty logical when the average American is above their healthy body weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I can smell the obesity from here. Pretty logical when the average American is above their healthy body weight.
    Look on the bright side, more cushion for the pushin'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Look on the bright side, more cushion for the pushin'.
    Just say no to fat chicks.

I see, the way you stated your initial sentence made it sound like you noticed it as a coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha curb your enthusiasm nice.

Those fat chicks outside kebab shops at 3am need loving too guys

10+ Year Old Account
    What about male breast size?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evolution strikes again!

I wonder how many female MMo champ posters just had their day ruined by looking at this map.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I wonder how many female MMo champ posters just had their day ruined by looking at this map.
    if you reduced the sample size down to just me, it would be zero because I'm not a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    if you reduced the sample size down to just me, it would be zero because I'm not a woman.
    hence why it was specifically labeled 'female posters', but yes I know you were attempting to crack a joke.

hence why it was specifically labeled 'female posters', but yes I know you were attempting to crack a joke.
    thank you for your understanding

I think OP's chart is about men's ideal breast size.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Why is it odd? Maps are made out of statistics.
    See? an INTERACTIVE(!!!) map of penis sizes world wide:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Also, b-c cups > *

Eh, just posting A-D says absolutely nothing about boob size. I'm technically DD-cup, but I would be amajor disappointment to any guys who love big boobs, since it's a 65DD - which equals to 70 D, 75C, 80 B and 85 A. Taking in to account market sizes start at 75, and 80/85 is one of the most common band sizes, my boobs don't seem like such winners after all. Besides, boobs are mostly made out of fat, so fat women are going to raise the average size by quite a lot. There's been studies made of this at least in the US, where they found out the increase in average cupsize in US was due to women getting fatter, not their boobs growing disproportionately larger. Which makes sense, since natural selection towards bigger boobs couldn't happen in 1-2 generations of women, and if there would be a chemical that made our tits grow larger... Well, no way that would be a secret for long.

15+ Year Old Account
    This.. Doesn't look right.

While there's definitely genetic difference, I'd expect it to correlate heavily with obesity rates tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    This.. Doesn't look right.

While there's definitely genetic difference, I'd expect it to correlate heavily with obesity rates tbh.
    Er... no, not at all.
    Body fat distribution is essentially all hormonal, you dont need obesity for big breasts, it can help but its not needed.
    Its genetic/bit environmental.
    Plenty of fat women with small breasts, and tiny girls with huge ones.
    One of my ex's for example, she was 160cm tall, weighted about 40kg and was a 28E

10+ Year Old Account
    For a slightly better annotated map: http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

Bungee, living where a C cup means bragging rights!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Now we just need one for booty
    They was one done on penises.

Apparently the smallest come from North Korean men while the largest come from the Congo
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2016-01-12 at 10:24 AM.