Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
I've been questing for Loremaster and my Molten Front achievements lately. Normally I fuck up any and every Horde player I'll ever come across, but since people called me out on this, I tested myself with restraint from attacking anyone unless I'm attacked first. Throughout my ventures, I've come across plenty of 100 Horde players doing archaeology, maybe questing like me, or doing dailies in Molten Front. Not only that, when I do my weekly full run of old raids for money, plenty of Horde stroll by me on the way to the instances.

Guess what? None of them fucking attacked me. Not even ONCE. I'm not even inclined to believe my character's appearance scares the shit out of them as much as them having no interest at all. This is over a week of observation too, which is really depressing. But now that it's over, I've resumed killing these Horde players on sight and they still don't try to fight back often...sometimes they will even stand still as a way of saying "get it over with."
That's because you're not a lowbie. I've been doing quests and stuff on my level 90 Rogue and I get shit on by level 100 Horde 10 times an hour.

If they see even a smallest chance that you can kick their ass, they won't bother with you. People are pussies.