Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    walking to work is not a good enough indicator of adequate health/shape.
    Neither is, on it's own, age.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I take it you've been reading Fox News polls.

Also, you're aware that there's recent developments in whether Cruz is even eligible to be the president, right? Apparently both his parents were listed on a Canadian federal voter list in 1974, and since only Canadian citizens are allowed to vote, and since to become a Canadian citizen requires an oath of allegiance, and since some US law states that by swearing allegiance to a different country than the US you may lose your US citizenship, it's possible Cruz's mother wasn't a US citizen when Cruz was born.

I wonder if there's going to be a "birther" movement to dig all this bullshit up, similar to the one with Obama.
    Oh come on, I hate Cruz, but the whole Birther meme is such a red herring. He is eligible to run for president. The only reason dems keep pushing this is to take him down in an underhanded way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Oh come on, I hate Cruz, but the whole Birther meme is such a red herring. He is eligible to run for president. The only reason dems keep pushing this is to take him down in an underhanded way.
    You mean exactly what the Republicans did with Obama? Can dish it out but can't take it?

Deleted
    I don't think you understand how money and economy works. If you say "well it would save 5 trillion out of the 18" it's not actually saving. That 5 trillion will still be in the economy, it doesn't matter if it's the wallet of the citizen on bank account of company or bank check of the CEO. Fact remains, any govt. program has inherit administrative cost, greater than the private sector since there is zero incentive to be efficient.

That's how bureaucracy works and why the american citizens heavly dispise any privatisation! You don't save by turning the private business to a state owned/runned one.

Want to reduce costs in heathcare? Stop pushing so many meds on your citizens!

Actually it's republicans mostly pushing it, or really only republicans pushing that I have personally heard of. The person who first put forth the claim you quoted is actually a republican politician.

If you're seeing bitterness on the forums, it's because so many people said Obama wasn't an American.

Uh, no, sorry, Trump is doing most of the pushing, not democrats.

As someone who always votes Democrat, if Bernie is the Democratic nominee, I'll stay home and not vote. I'm sure there are millions of Democrats will me.

The left wing in the US will never see power, at least not for another 50 years.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    As someone who always votes Democrat, if Bernie is the Democratic nominee, I'll stay home and not vote. I'm sure there are millions of Democrats will me.

The left wing in the US will never see power, at least not for another 50 years.
    Why do you think there are millions of democrats that would chose to stay at home when they finally have a left wing option? Why do you think they would stay home with the current front runners in the republican party? Even if they aren't fans of Sanders, they should be motivated to vote against the republican candidate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    As someone who always votes Democrat, if Bernie is the Democratic nominee, I'll stay home and not vote.
    Why? Have you thought this through?
    If you don't want Bernie to win, just vote the other guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Sanders is the only reason to get out and vote.
    Clinton is just the Wall Street anointed appointee that we can genuinely live without.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Sanders is the only reason to get out and vote.
    Clinton is just the Wall Street anointed appointee that we can genuinely live without.
    You do know he can't do even 10% of what he's preaching for right? I mean Obama riding the hype train with the congress in his pocket 1/2 the time barely did the failed Obamacare, with some people getting "free" heathcare while the rest, hard working americans, pay for them.

Imo America is fu*ked and I can't see any change in your country w/o a proper reform that seems to need another civil war or a world war.
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2016-01-12 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lakeland, FL or the Temple of Atal Hakkar
    I have never voted before, but I am debating registering to vote for him. Still on the fence...
    Proud Troll player.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why? Have you thought this through?
    If you don't want Bernie to win, just vote the other guy.
    I won't vote for a Repulican.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    You do know he can't do even 10% of what he's preaching for right? I mean Obama riding the hype train with the congress in his pocket 1/2 the time barely did the failed Obamacare, with some people getting "free" heathcare while the rest, hard working americans, pay for them.
    No matter who is elected president they aren't going to do anything. Even if democrats get the senate back I don't think they will get the house back. So rather than worrying about that I'll just focus on voting for who I think the best person running is, and that is definitely Bernie Sanders.

I'll just ignore the last line of nonsense you added.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    No matter who is elected president they aren't going to do anything. Even if democrats get the senate back I don't think they will get the house back. So rather than worrying about that I'll just focus on voting for who I think the best person running is, and that is definitely Bernie Sanders.

I'll just ignore the last line of nonsense you added.
    They can, 1 or 2 major things. Bernie advertises a damn list of things, he won't be able to do them all. So he's literally false advertising himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    They can, 1 or 2 major things. Bernie advertises a damn list of things, he won't be able to do them all. So he's literally false advertising himself.
    The other democrat is in a quest to find aliens and the republican candidate is going to build a wall on the border of Mexico.

He is in the right company.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

It's not false advertising to say what you want. He calls for a political movement to get people out to vote and take power back from the billionaires, not just for president but congress to get things to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's not false advertising to say what you want. He calls for a political movement to get people out to vote and take power back from the billionaires, not just for president but congress to get things to happen.
    The power is already to the people when a billionare has the same 1 vote right as the rest of US citizens. If you are talking about billionares being able to spend money to influence and carry out campaigns, that's how democracy works. But they still can't buy votes or have more than 1 personal vote!

Also to put into perspective the ammount of money used in a presidental capaign on all the candidates it's equal to the sale numbers of potato chips in US. So not really a powerhouse of infinte money when the chips industry makes more or equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zisszinthek View Post
    I have never voted before, but I am debating registering to vote for him. Still on the fence...

You have absolutely no right to complain about anything a president does or says if you have never voted. Just saying. It is a right to vote, you should vote regardless.

10+ Year Old Account

Imo America is fu*ked and I can't see any change in your country w/o a proper reform that seems to need another civil war or a world war.
    Uh no. He only had congressional power for less than a handfull of months. Not 4 years. He lost it when Ted Kennedy died. I believe there was also a special election which cost him another seat in the Senate. Without 60 seats it was all filibusters ahead.