Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If it's only for one ability, it is fucking pointless.
    What you guys are saying makes sense but I'm waiting to pass judgement when i'm sure it works as intended, since other stuff is bugged on the sub rogue too (e.g shadow techniques or w/e the name is). I'm still hoping they atleast give us extra uses during dance, and then depending on if you have premed or not you get to basically be in stealth all the time or not... Dunno this is quite alarming tbh, I was starting to be cautiously optimistic but now you rekt my day
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2016-02-01 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

They turned a rogue active (shadow dance) into a passive, after they have already taken spells away. How did you think it would be good?

"Where is this feedback? I'm seeing virtually none so far. - Celestalon 2016

Need I say more ? This is one of the guys in charge of this stuff. Now I'm definitely not pre-ordering. Rogue class is doomed, especially Sub. Fact that he even thinks it's about number tuning is astonishing.
    Last edited by Karry; 2016-02-02 at 01:03 PM.

Well delivering DPS matters for a DPS class yes. And the animations are great, but you need stimulating game play that challenges you once and a while to make interesting decisions.

Not standing in fire is not an interesting decision...it it something you should not be doing haha.

I understand why they don't want complex rotations as they want to make dungeons and raid encounters more complex. So, complex rotations and complex encounters can't co-exist under this design paradigm. However, Shadow Dance is an iconic, powerful cool down and turning it into a watered down part of a rotation mechanics makes it almost negligible.

The sub post from the blues looks promising, seems they've addressed the crux of the problem.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Yeah, I hope they found that feedback that they claimed wasn't there for some reason. The post does sound promising. I mean really they can mess around with other stuff and try to be creative, but just dont freaking make SD a passive. Good thing they came to their senses for now.

I'm not in the alpha but can you use sap during the shadow dances? I really wish we could have kept burst of speed too =C Seems like they could have just nerfed it while you are carrying flags if it was such a huge problem for that.