I need a Bulgarian speaker for one minute

thanks its done
    Last edited by Eyechewer; 2016-01-12 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Reg. Number: 1236

The head title says: Ministry of Justice
    Then you the address and phone/fax numbers
    Then you have websites and 1771/2015 is (probably) the number of the document in their archives
    Then you have the Reg. Number which is probably the PIN you are looking for
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2016-01-12 at 07:26 PM.

I'm not Bulgarian, but that PIN number tooltip says "Ако не притежавате ПИН при завеждането на вашато молба въведете в полето вашият номер на преписка!" which translates roughly to "if you don't have a PIN, type in your file number". I don't know what's the file number, maybe you would.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

15+ Year Old Account
    Translate what exactly? There isn't anything to translate except for what Sikkd said above.

Says Ministry of Whatever on the top, address, phone number and fax number. Couple of websites. Then reg. number: 1236
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Hello. I need help from a bulgarian speaker for a small matter but very important to me.

In march 2015 my father was interviewed for getting a bulgarian citizenship, and after the interview they opened a file for him. So far I've been able to check the status of the file on the website of the bulgarian ministry, but they seemed to have changed the website a few days ago and now I can't understand what I need to input and where.

And before you say "google translate" it doesnt seem to work very well in this case.

This is the card the bulgarian government gave my father at the interview

this is the website that I used to enter so far http://publicbg.mjs.bg/BgInfo

If you could just tell me what I need to do, I'd appreciate it. I understand that I need to enter some sort of PIN code or something like that, where is it written on the card? Also when you try to enter something in the second line, another label pops up and it wont let me translate what it says there.

Thank you for your help.
    Dont you think you and your father should atleast be able to read the language before applying for citizenship? Or can we expect questions to translate every time you need something?
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-01-12 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Dont you think you and your father should atleast be able to read the language before applying for citizenship?
    No. I don't. It's irrelevant.
    Last edited by Eyechewer; 2016-01-12 at 07:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you even think about the possible consequences of sharing the details of your father's citizenship application online in a public forum with unknown people?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Theres no secret information there i checked previously, its cool.