Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Caithe didn't really "turn traitor" to any like, nation or anything, did she? Sure she betrayed our trust, and the remnants of Destiny's Edge may resent her a little for not being there, but personal betrayals aren't really punishable, are they?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

She betrayed nothing but trust - you can't go to jail for that but your friends will never trust you again.

The pact is also gone btw they pretty much stated this by the end of it all.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    As said before, Gliding in Tyria sounds like an attempt to entice F2P players into buying the expansion by allowing said expac players to flash their wings in front of people's faces (though without updrafts, it'll pretty much just be a way to negate fall damage and make getting around vertical places easy).

I am by far the most interested in Story Season 3:

Maybe we'll get a resolution to the Charr plotline from way back in the original personal story? If I recall, Rytlock was in the middle of a power struggle between the Charr clans (himself representing the Blood Legion at the Iron Legion's capital) over who will be the next Emperor/King/Fuhrer/Warchief/Whatever, and the whole deal with the Ebonhawk resistance and the Flame Legion (I know that in one of the Vigil quests, a temporary truce is established between the Iron Legion and the Ascalonian remnants when Zhaitan showed up, and that's the last thing that happened). Maybe Rylock will become Warchief the Hand of the King?

From the wording of the preview, it sounds like either Zojja or Logan will go into a Heroic BSOD/shell shocked veteran/survivor guilt phase. I wonder how that will be made into compelling quest material.

Also, Caithe and Braham seem to have been completely forgotten; Caithe turned traitor (albeit for arguably well intentioed reasons) but there's no mention of whether or not her face-heel turn will be forgiven, if she's going to be thrown in jail or just go home after the death of her spider-queen friend. Braham had MAYBE three lines in the entire HoT story where he mourned for mom. Maybe we'll get to see him properly grieve?

Also, what happens to the Pact now? Is the commander in charge of the whole thing, and are we just moving onto dragon no. 3, just like that? No rebuilding of the forces, getting a fancy castle-citadel or anything?

Here's to hoping the writers actually capitalize on the opportunities that present themselves this time around.
    The charr title you're looking for would be Khan-Ur.

If LS3 just turns into "herp derp, here's dragon #3 you face (which in all likelyhood would be Kralk), then...zzz...

Like you pointed out, so many different things they could cover. Would be a shame to see them zipped over.