Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfingers View Post
    So you're afraid of a Muslim minority in Europe, so you choose to live in the Middle East instead?
    There are also Muslims in The US and I would be less afraid. It not being afraid of Muslims - its more being afraid of what the Muslim population allows itself to act upon.

In Israel muslims won't pick on you or harass you, yes they might try to kill you in a terror attack but those usually end VERY fast with a dead terrorist because a. Tons of armed military and police forces on street (both active and on vacation) and b. When attack starts a lot of Israelies are actually try to get to the terrorist and neutralize him instead of running for their life (a lot people have military experience). I think there were over 1000 terror attacks in last months, and like ~20-30 israeli dead and ~150-200 terrorist dead. In Europe you could expect to ~3000-10000 civilian deaths if it would happen there.

Harassment are dealt with harshly and not like in Sweden and rest of Europe where it is silenced if its done by Muslims. (harassment of all side, not just jews). So yes even with all the terror attacks I feel much safer in Israel and all the jews pouring in to Israel from Europe (where its much easier economically) is another indication like Notter said.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I'm not a nutter
    My bad :P - fixed!
    Last edited by Holas; 2016-01-14 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    like Nutter said.
    I'm not a nutter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Yes?
    And as you see, a lot of of jews from all over the europe are migrating to israel exactly because of that.
    as i've said previously, there's been an increase of 25% of migration of jew from france to israel.

Israel has a lot of problems with terrorist, that's true, almost every day there are terror events here.
    But still, people are not afraid to be who they are, and live their life without being spat on/harassed constantly, as in places such as Malmö in sweden.

A lot of people see where the wind is blowing, and they know very well that where there are muslims, jews are not welcome.
    but this is not true for only jews.
    it's true for gays.
    it's true for "unmodest" women.
    and soon enough, it will be true to Christians.
    A few of my family members migrated to Israel they like it depsite the terror warnings and I enjoy my time there when visiting so now and then.
    And I will wear my star of david around my neck with pride despite some extremists want to hurt me because I am jewish.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2016-01-14 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You know what I mean. Don't be pedantic.
    And you know what I meant. Pedantry meets pedantry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    remember white women at arms lenght from men and jewish men dont use your little hats and all will be fine!

In the mean time you can google Children of Kalergi

It's scary how this is actually true. :/

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Woah woah woah, I thought Daesh was a an insulting slur to Isis. some kid. lol
    I think that is DOUCHE, amirite folks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    It's scary how this is actually true. :/
    They use an image from what seems like a tampon commercial to represent Europa 2015. Not really sure how that means it's true...

Here is another picture of Iran in 2015:

Last edited by Felya; 2016-01-14 at 02:00 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I wonder if the American public would be so eager to kill Iranians and Syrians if they knew they werent always radicals

Edit: Just to clarify, a lot of the middle eastern countries get labeled as dead societies with horrible cultures, and I think that is true of the ruling powers of those countries in question. Radical Islam has irreconcilable values with even the most radical american conservative. However from the past we should see hope, in the opportunity that one day they can be restored. I dont think its anything that will be facilitated by the greed of western nations, or by nation building in the name of democracy. But I do believe they are not a lost cause.
    Last edited by satimy; 2016-01-14 at 03:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Where do people like you even come from? What, do you feel like some, great, patrician noble of an earlier, more virile age or something when you spout off this head-ache inducing bullshit? Is that why you do this?
    Do you believe that women should be treated like objects?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Jews are constantly harassed here to. Sweden even recognised Palestine some time back, don't think that made it any better lol.
    Sweden recognized the occupied territories of Palestine have rights? Dear god. That could even result in war crimes charges. Talk about antisemitic.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I wonder if the American public would be so eager to kill Iranians and Syrians if they knew they werent always radicals
    They were willing to overthrow the Iranian government in 1953 because they wanted to nationalize oil, does that count?
    Last edited by Redfingers; 2016-01-15 at 12:15 AM.

Hopefully the peaceful Jewish people can once feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    "Jews have no place in Europe"
    My friend, I believe you have gone too far...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Or so an important jewish leader in Marseille says.
    http://www.thelocal.fr/20160112/mars...ring-skullcaps

Interesting is the attack itself.
    http://www.thelocal.fr/20160112/the-...chete-attacker

Thoughts?
    well, my first thought is that attacking someone with a machette is probably a sign of being psychologically disturbed....