Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Malfurion is stuck in the dream again ? didnt we get a novel where we he is helped escaped the dream and save the world?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    Malfurion is stuck in the dream again ? didnt we get a novel where we he is helped escaped the dream and save the world?
    Yeah, it's called Stormrage. In this novel, Malfurion and Thura kill Xavius. The events are canon (https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...16670023892992).

ARGH!! Days ticking by without as much as a peep about the Beta...

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    From my understanding of the order halls, you will have just a few champions you can send out to the world, but when they find something, you will have to go there to finish the quest. Also you will meet fellow class players in the halls. A much better concept than garrisons imo.
    So i have to do a garrison mission to get a quest for myself? I didn't enjoy that with WoD garrisons and i find it just as dumb for Legion.

Why do i need to send someone out to do a pre-quest so i can go do a quest? How about i just go do the whole thing at once instead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    And that's basically it, no mines and herb gardens, no AH / transmog access, no profession buildings, no more farming bones for 15 minutes in Ashran to deck out your char in blue gear. Earning gold will probably be a lot more restrictive in order halls than in garrisons (This one is mainly speculation at this point). You'll have plenty more reason to leave the Class order hall compared to Garrisons. They said they wanted the order halls to be somewhere you'd visit once, maybe twice a day. Restricting normal activities in the hall to missions largely accomplishes that.
    Except i'm pretty sure you have to go back to the Order Hall any time you want to move into a new quest zone and upgrade/modify your Artifact and don't forget that the mission you just sent your "champion", yeah he finished and now you have to go back to pick up the quest they have for you.

They may INTEND for us to spend less time there, but we won't. We'll be there a LOT.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    So...order halls are basically a garrison now. Unite your fellow npc class member to carry out missions for you? The cancer is spreading again.
    Not seeing the Order Hall as some sort of garrison like feature. Granted they will still have quest and dailies attached to them, there will be some mission, but it won't be through a slot machine interface, we won't have a garden and a mine, profession will not be part of the hall experience. Not sure how this is going to be anything like the garrison, maybe in very very small aspect, but not even close to the same. They sure, as hell are not going to be some sort of face book mini game.

I think, you are ones of those that like to read more into things than is actually there. Hype of WoD went in the same manor, so many went completely over the top the other way in seeing more than was actually there and when many of them actually went through the content they were deflated at what they experienced. I new exactly what WoD was and what it was going to offer earlier on, but many just kept buying and selling the hype. You are trying do the reverse here by making more out of something that is not, which is par for the course on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ARGH!! Days ticking by without as much as a peep about the Beta...
    It's alright. It should be up a few weeks after Blizc- Welp, ups, Blizz did it again~

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Except i'm pretty sure you have to go back to the Order Hall any time you want to move into a new quest zone and upgrade/modify your Artifact and don't forget that the mission you just sent your "champion", yeah he finished and now you have to go back to pick up the quest they have for you.

They may INTEND for us to spend less time there, but we won't. We'll be there a LOT.
    Coupled with the fact that im sure they will make traveling to the Order Halls a pain in the ass(time sink/no order halls hearthstone).....most likely have to travel to Dalaran, than take a portal would be my guess.

If they added an ability in the pay to win store that let me delete things without having to type delete I'd buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It's alright. It should be up a few weeks after Blizc- Welp, ups, Blizz did it again~
    They don't have to give ANYONE beta and certainly don't have to give it anyone anytime soon, its up to them when they give it, not when you whiny kids are impatient and can't wait to try out your new toys. Learn to wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Coupled with the fact that im sure they will make traveling to the Order Halls a pain in the ass(time sink/no order halls hearthstone).....most likely have to travel to Dalaran, than take a portal would be my guess.
    What is it with you kids and having to do a bit of hard work? The slightest bit of effort and it's off to the forums complaining about having to walk 5yards...

You wouldn't expect things like that in the real world would you? "I quit my job because my boss made me come in on the 2nd day instead of just already having the paperwork at my bedside already..."

Such lazy ass fuck's that play this game man...

Every class gets a Death Gate style spell to take them to their halls.

That would be a really poor guess given that even today's garrisons have a separate hearthstone on its own CD.