Thread: Death's Flight!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Death's Flight!

Death's Flight (New) Pull yourself to the location of a friendly player or pet. Replaces Death Grip. Unholy Death Knight - Level 75 Talent. 25 yd range. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.

Why is this only unholy!!! Otherwise very cool news.

Seems quite terrible to me. Give up your death grip for an intercept on a 90 second cooldown?

Deleted
    It's a pve talent for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Would NEVER use this in pvp since you lose death grip rip </3

That cooldown terrifies me.

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes sense being associated to Unholy as you reliably have something to "fly" to - your pet.

This serves very well in situations where Death Grip would not work.

Not sure about that cooldown.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

It's bad, very bad. Mostly because it's got a massive CD and it's on the same row as Meatshield and Spell Eater. Might pick it up on the odd fight which has a mechanic that syncs up with it but it's not something you will pick regularly if that CD stays at 90 secs.

Basically it's shadowstep. Something is wrong with the tooltip though. Either the cooldown or the part where it replaces deathgrip are off.

10+ Year Old Account
    the cd + replaces death grip makes this soooooo bad
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    the cd + replaces death grip makes this soooooo bad
    it certainly is a sorely undertuned talent/ability

BUT

it is more useful then death grip on

Iron Reaver
    Kromrok
    Zakuun
    Ishkar
    hellfire high Council

if it was implemented right now. Its a bad design but i would still take it on those fights, for what its worth...

CD is too long.
    It needs to work on enemies too.

Deleted
    Replaces Death Grip
    has a 1.5min cooldown
    only work on allies
    it's on the same row of Meat Shield

This talent sucks big time. And it's horrible thematically.

Deleted
    Why isn't this just baked into the deathgrip?

Usable on enemies or allies at the same time?

Honestly the talent does sound a bit... Strange indeed.

I don't like it much either, but at least they're doing something mobility-wise. Would have preferred a simple reverse-grip talent instead of this spell that's only usable on allies and such a long CD.

It needs to be an addition to Death Grip or its cooldown must be reduced to 20 sec. I'd prefer the first solution.

The cooldown, it being unholy only, tied in with the talents it is tied with and replacing death grip entirely make this a completely garbage talent.

Deleted
    If the CD matched Death Grip's I'd be excited for it.

Looked cool at first glance, but im not givng up my gap closer for a run away long cd spell, dks alteady have horrible mobility.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Very circumstantial and otherwise worse in general for having a significantly longer CD.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

cooldown is long, but then again a dk isn't a warrior or a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    cooldown is long, but then again a dk isn't a warrior or a rogue.
    Warriors and Rogues have typically done more damage, while bringing more raid utility, and getting a lot more mobility. I personally have no problem if we have worse mobility than the other classes, but when we're on target we should be the top damage among them.