Thread: Breath Pre-pull

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm also curious if someone would PM me. Just started learning BoS so any tricks I could learn would be quite useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

Deleted
    I want to join the fight club, please pm me.

PM me to please, if its not to be shared on forums

Deleted
    There is no 'fight club' or anything like that as far as i know. I was just making an (obviously) not terribly funny joke about not mentioning BoS pre-soaking RP in case bliz decide to stop it from working. A very weak allegory to fight club's second rule.

Sorry if i got anyone excited about some special secret trick to make DK dps not dead last. Well no trick i know of anyway

Deleted
    haha f*** you i was so excited about a new opportunity xD

you destroyed my hope :/

God I hope pre-soaking dies and they fixed how dumb BoS is just to get average 2 minute cd dps out of it.

Deleted
    That rewarding game play feeling of not dpsing very much on trash before a boss so as to stock up on resources only to have people discuss farm tactics for 5 mins before we eventually pull.

WTB campfire presoak back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    That rewarding game play feeling of not dpsing very much on trash before a boss so as to stock up on resources only to have people discuss farm tactics for 5 mins before we eventually pull.
    LOL, been there.....every Tuesday....

Deleted
    As a solution for everybody i suggest to give pots the ability to fill up ressources. For Death Knights Runic Power, for Shadow Priests Orbs, for Warlocks Embers etc. Would make many things easier.

I mean, so many raid groups do 22 second pull timers for Affliction Warlocks, you'd think people would be willing to summon DKs with that kind of ridiculously long pull timer, right?

Deleted
    Stop out of combat rp generation. Compensate with breath giving an instant 30 rp.

Oh and (separately) make all runes death by default - so we have time before legion to acclimatise.

Start stocking up on haste gems and enchants then too?

Savage Snowball is what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jash View Post
    Would anyone be able to elaborate either In Game or PM on here this new trick? I miss UeH DG fun times and it would help for tonight's farm run if it is effective. Decrepify-Illidan US server for IGN or just pm on here <3

- - - Updated - - -

ty for the message dkwhyevernot. Thought that was already common knowledge but i guess not lol hooray for being in the loop!
    Would like a PM aswell <3

Deleted
    My PM to jash just said basically "there is no secret thing or anything like that that I know about".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyno View Post
    Savage Snowball is what you're looking for.
    Bought some can't seem to find any use for them

Keep looking, the truth is out there.

Deleted
    Sadly, Mulder and Scully were just about to tell me some secrets about Savage Snowballs, but some black Turbo charged flying machines came out of nowhere and snatched them away

during progression getting your 5 stacks for your ghoul on Mythic Manny/Arch is almost required to nuke the first doom