Which x3 Crafted Items?

For a new rogue which x3 crafted items to get? Main hand mace is a clear winner but what about the other x2? Off hand crafted weapon is worth it?

Edit: level 91

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd go for 2x weapons and then a helm or a pair of shoulders, but the latter is just personal preference.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2016-01-14 at 12:08 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

helm is more dps than shoulders

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by zethh View Post
    helm is more dps than shoulders
    No doubt, hence the "but the latter is just personal preference" bit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Well I'd go with just personal preference if the items were about equal dps, say shoulders vs gloves or chest vs head vs legs, but since helm is more damage than shoulders for example I would craft one of the 3 bigger pieces (head / chest / legs).
    Also depends a bit what you have equipped already. Like if you have an old meta gem still would probably keep that helm for a bit while leveling.
    Last edited by zethh; 2016-01-14 at 12:17 PM.

..about to hit 91 fresh toon only looms ..

Was thinking crafted MH mace / ilvl 550 PvP off hand / Head / Shoulder

All Mastery+Versa

Deleted
    Neck, Ring and Cloak, because you can enchant them all and basically don't have to worry about the slots again. Especially when you get the leg. ring and can disregard rings from there on. I wouldn't pick weapons because they're quite low ilvl fully upgraded.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Auod.

This is why:
    1 - crafted Weapons are lower level than armor and jewelry.
    2 - Super easy to get decent ilevel weapons from Tanaan - SPECIALLY AS ROGUE! - and Timewalking.
    3 - You should avoid wasting crafted on tier slots or trinkets as you'll get easy replacements from Timewalking/Tanaan/LFR/Raiding.

The only reason to get crafted weapons is for the pleasure of dealing stupid damage at level 91 and a few levels afterwards. Soon it stops making much of a difference and you'll regret it. They'll become expensive trash later on.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Weapons hands down, because ununpgraded the damage still is stupendous, the entray lvl crafts cost next to nothing and when you finally replace them in a raid, you dont regret it.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose