[Balance] Which trinkets should I use?

Hello everyone. I need help in deciding which trinkets I should be using. The trinkets that I own are:

-Iron Reaver Piston (736 if I upgrade it)
    -Unblinking Gaze of Sethe (735)
    -Chipped Soul Prism (715)
    -Orb of Voidsight (715)
    -Seed of Corruption (715)

I know that DSI is BiS, but would a heroic DSI be better than the mythic warforged IRP or mythic UGoS? Should I be using the normal SoC or should I hold off till get a heroic version of it?

Currently I am using the IRP and UBoS but I do not know if that is optimal from the trinkets that I own.

Thank you guys for your help!

Heroic DSI would be better, yeah. I personally consider OoV to be better than IRP even in non-demon fights so I'd probably run Orb and SoC, swapping SoC with IRP for single target fights (and then DSI+SoC swapping SoC with Orb for single target fights).

For Trinket information refer to the Balance trinkets as of 6.2.3 thread. Here xtramuscle and I discuss what trinkets to use for what fights specifically.

Trinkets (general use):
    For all fights trinket usage should be Seed of Corruption (SoC) and Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia (DSI) outside of a few circumstances:
    - The demon bosses (Velhari, Zakuun, Mannoroth, Archimonde): one should swap out DSI for Orb of Voidsight (OoV). Aside from Zakuun which is a Single target fight and thus SoC should be swapped for OoV instead.
    - Unless you need help killing Grasping Hands, Iron Reaver Piston (IRP) should be used instead of SoC, therefore coupled with DSI on Kormrok.

It is worth noting this is assuming Mythic Trinkets. OoV is virtually on par with Mythic DSI, the delta isn't very noticeable, this does NOT assume 2/2 upgraded. That being said OoV is stronger than Heroic DSI for Demon fights.

"A bit generic, I'd argue Sandman's should replace SOC on Iron reaver, and OoV on Kormrok fight length depending." -xtramuscle in response to my general statements. These go into much greater detail for a much higher level of play.

Reaver: If you're not getting an air phase, or speed killing on mythic, swap SoC for Sandman's or IRP.
    Kormrok: If you don't need help killing hands, or speed killing on mythic, swap SoC for Sandman's or IRP.
    Zakuun: Single target demon fight, swap SoC for OoV.
    Tyrant: Multiple target dmon fight, swap DSI for OoV.
    Mannoroth: Multiple target demon fight, swap DSI for OoV.
    Archimonde: Multiple target demon fight, swap DSI for OoV.