Poll: Are the refugees currently reciding in West and Northern Europe refugees/immigrants

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    In Finland, asylum seekers who are denied asylum will be sent back. Basically this means they'll be sent out of the country, not necessarily where they originated in. The only refugees here are those who are granted refugee status. So, what you're saying does not apply to all EU countries, although I can only speak for mine.
    But many who are accepted are given asylum without being seen as having refugee status.
    In 2014 (according to Eurostat) Finland made 3 280 decisions, and granted asylum in 2 210 cases, but only 490 were refugee status. There will be a lot more cases in 2015.

And it is not automatic that people are sent back - it might take a 2nd decision of deporting (with appeals), and then it is a matter of ensuring that the other country accepts them (e.g. by offering some form of bribe).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I know that, I just don't know why one takes priority over another. They both seem to cause equally as many problems so they should just both be heavily whittled down.
    Only solution I can see to the whole refugee situation is to slowly and control the influx into western nation and enforce courses of law and order so the refugee learns what's accepted and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Only solution I can see to the whole refugee situation is to slowly and control the influx into western nation and enforce courses of law and order so the refugee learns what's accepted and what not.
    No the only solution is to accept the caliphate.

Whos to say the refugee governments aren't making money by selling birth certificates or whatever paperwork they use to bypass our immigration laws?. No one is at the helm right now in our best interests. That's the problem, Obama will bring them in anyway he can because in his words...

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Whos to say the refugee governments aren't making money by selling birth certificates or whatever paperwork they use to bypass our immigration laws?
    There are reports that ISIS are making money by printing passports using stolen equipment:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/11/po...rts/index.html

The Syrian government (of Assad) has increased the passport fee from 40$ to 400$ - and also made the official procedure less stringent.

Deleted
    If they intend to settle permanently instead of returning back home once it's safe, that's when.

When their people are no longer fleeing their country.

A refuge is some one who leaves their country because they have no choice.
    An immigrant is simply some one who moves with the intention of going there on purpose.
    They aren't the same thing, but obviously if that "refuge" obtains citizenship and intends to stay there for good, they they are indeed an immigrant AND a refuge.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't actually see any evidence in that link that the putative "conspiracy theory" is false. There's some well poisoning (Anders Breivik believed it, so it must be false, Nazis believed it, etc.) and some info about where the idea comes from, but not any real refutation of the idea. In any case, there's a pretty clear intellectual lineage running from Marx to the Frankfurt School to modern critical theory. That, of course, doesn't make critical wrong in and of itself, but people should be informed about the origins of the ideas.
    If anybody wants the original Wikipedia article that wasn't subject to amendment in the Ministry of Truth: https://archive.is/YzkIS

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This isn't a new phenomenon. The issues you're raising were never the case, and they're only emerging now due to hostility towards the victims of the violence in Syria.
    You mean Hostility to people using their countries bullshit to get a free pass to other countries?

Yeah it has always been a case, it's just these days with social media and the PC brigade, bleeding heart idiots would rather live by their feels rather by logic and rationality and label everything as offensive or racist.