Talking Sub gets Shadowstep again!

Was checking the updated talent calculator and it looks like sub has Shadowstep again! Rejoice!

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/36554-shadowstep
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

I think it's been this way for a couple of weeks now?

They should make it baseline with grappling hook as a talent that replaces it for outlaws, maybe lowering the CD or something.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

So rogues get shadowstep AND a teleporting ambush after every finisher? lol

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    So rogues get shadowstep AND a teleporting ambush after every finisher? lol
    Yes, but Sub don't have Blind, Gouge, Burst of Speed or Garrote anymore, so we lose a lot of CC and movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Yes, but Sub don't have Blind, Gouge, Burst of Speed or Garrote anymore, so we lose a lot of CC and movement.
    Shadow Step is also a 30s cool down for Sub. And shadow strike has been nerfed from 2cp to 1cp. So, I think Blizz is moving in the right direction for Sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting

I kinda don't like that Sub has been the control king that gets a bit better dmg as the expansion goes on and now they are taking away lots of CC from us. I mean obviously we will have to see how it all plays out. Maybe we won't need that much CC anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    Was checking the updated talent calculator and it looks like sub has Shadowstep again! Rejoice!

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/36554-shadowstep
    Yes, Sub has Shadowstep and it's baseline now. It isn't a talent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thankgod.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, the Cloak and Dagger talent is gone? I kind of liked how well that worked with Assassination and leveling. Putting a new Rupture up on your target just before it dies to regain full Energy and then re-enter Stealth and Ambush teleport to the next mob.

Will miss that. Wish Shadowstrike was baseline for Assassination.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    R.I.P. Destro Locks.
    Ion Hazzikostas "because we rather you not play demonology" lol poor warlocks at least you get to own rogues 90% of the time.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”