Thread: When you die

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thrown in the dump or incinerator, or what ever the council does with other human waste products.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

harvest anything usable by others, turn the rest into fertilizer where possible.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I die (If I die of old age), I am going to get a mausoleum for only me. I am going to seal it and put a statue of a blindfolded angel on top who looks upwards and holds a sword and a pair of scales downwards, almost as if it's been crying and then just warming its face on the sunrays. Inside, I will have ways of getting outside if I am not actual dead, but other than that - It's not going to be possible to enter.

I would want my body to be perfectly preserved for my eventual resurrection via the Dragonballs

I'm currently an organ donor. They can burn the rest.

At around 50 i'll probably change it to donating my body as a cadaver for med students.

Organs donated and I've already signed up to have my body used for scientific research/study.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be sent into the sun. Or better yet, dumped down a black hole.
    Putin khuliyo

I want it to be battle rezed, preferably by druid so I come back with full mana.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

organs donated then these steps in the following order:
    1. Hole
    2. Body
    3. Dirt

embalming and caskets are super wasteful you turn to rot anyways, you just create a pressurized box of gas, soup and bones otherwise.

i want to be buried under a tree so that tree can flourish even more. I want to be useful until i completely stop existing.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have already told my family that when I die I wish to be cremated and buried on my property in Northern Wisconsin. Dig a small hole, throw in my ashes and plant a nice tree in there. I would prefer an oak or apple tree. If it were an Oak, the tree could one day become large enough for a nice swing to be placed on one of the branches so someone in my family could have some fun. An apple tree would give yearly apples to help feed them and provide them with enough fruit for canning and pies. Both trees at a minimum would be able to give food to local wildlife. Place a marker somewhere nearby or on the tree to mark the tree as my burial place.

In my will I am giving everything I own to my nieces, hopefully it would be enough for one of them or their children to move to Wisconsin and live there permanently.

I want a couple rocks tied to my body and dropped into the middle of the ocean. Or packed into a 55 gallon drum and sent into space.

for a little while i wanted my body fed to sharks. boring part of me still wants to just be plain old buried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cremated and a secular funeral (even just spreading ashes). I'm going to get this in will so that nobody can go against my decision, just as I would give my religious father a Christian burial when he dies.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Cremated and a secular funeral (even just spreading ashes). I'm going to get this in will so that nobody can go against my decision, just as I would give my religious father a Christian burial when he dies.
    Why not do the green choice and be made into part of the freeway?, could always use a little more ashes for the road.

If my body were packed into a container and sent into space would that make me an astronaut.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want a viking funeral but since that is a no go, just cremation will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't thought about it all that much yet, all I know is that I do not want any religious elements and/or ceremony.
    If I was allowed to, I would want to be buried at a place of my own choosing, somewhere close to the ocean.

If all else fails, i'll settle for cremation and have my ashes spread at sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Azutael View Post
    Haven't thought about it all that much yet, all I know is that I do not want any religious elements and/or ceremony.
    If I was allowed to, I would want to be buried at a place of my own choosing, somewhere close to the ocean.

If all else fails, i'll settle for cremation and have my ashes spread at sea.
    Cremated and flushed, got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care about my body, although one thing I know for sure: I do not want to become a skeleton model for entertainment (believe me, former classmates did with a plastic model of a skeleton) by using a condom to force it to look like a penis in order to.. Well...
    Weird times.

Else, dig out what you can dig out and burn the body is my wish, although most likely a regular funeral, if it's possible. Then again, it's still 50 years from now on (approx), who knows what we could've managed by then.