Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    You libtards always have an excuse to protect the offender instead of the victim. But when it comes to western people your kind screams rape culture first. Good job
    Libtards?

I consider myself a liberal; that doesn't mean I agree with a lot of what's going on here. Generalizing and flinging insults at a group of people for the sake of creating divisions really only serves to alienate many of those who support you.

I can see it now when it moves to Texas, difference will be her dad has a shot gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Libtards?

I consider myself a liberal; that doesn't mean I agree with a lot of what's going on here. Generalizing and flinging insults at a group of people for the sake of creating divisions really only serves to alienate many of those who support you.
    Because we see so many liberals these days walking around having rational conversations right? No one ever just calls people racist, sexist, bigot, X-phobic or any million of other things just to shut down conversation, censor and attempt to control others through bully tactics, getting them fired and making them social outcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Because we see so many liberals these days walking around having rational conversations right? No one ever just calls people racist, sexist, bigot, X-phobic or any million of other things just to shut down conversation.
    You're confusing liberals with regressive lefties.
    I'm a liberal myself and even i agree on having a really fucking strict stance on this crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    You're confusing liberals with regressive lefties.
    I'm a liberal myself and even i agree on having a really fucking strict stance on this crisis.
    Then I'd suggest fixing your party because currently it's being overran with your "regressive leftists" with their message becoming the dominate one. You've become a minority in your party and they aren't making a distinction.

Then I'd suggest fixing your party because currently it's being overran with your "regressive leftists" with their message becoming the dominate one. You've become a minority in your party.
    My party is just fine thanks, you're the one confusing "groups" up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    My party is just fine thanks, you're the one confusing "groups" up.
    Let me know how that head in the sand policy you have works in a couple years.

Then I'd suggest fixing your party because currently it's being overran with your "regressive leftists" with their message becoming the dominate one. You've become a minority in your party and they aren't making a distinction.
    It's only ok for democrats to do that. Like when they call all conservatives tea baggers. They can dish it out but can't take it.

Let me know how that head in the sand policy you have works in a couple years.
    My policy is just fine, i just see what these people actually are, unlike you who fling your arms around and screams "M-MUH LIBTARDS" as it's just an easy buzzword to throw around.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Can't say that I'm surprised. That's going to be the spring and summer of a life time for all those girls in Germany.

I grew up in a small village in Switzerland and had the honor of going to school with Muslims. (Let's say 70% Swiss / 20% Muslim from various war riddled countries / 10% other immigrants). Here are some of the highlights that happened in those 10 years:

A Muslim kid stabs another kid in the neck.
    A Muslim kid burns down a barn.
    A Muslim kid rapes a girl in 9th grade.
    2 rivaling Muslim clans fight and shoot each other on Christmas.
    Our class goes to England for 2 weeks / People from 50 nations under 1 roof / Laptops start vanishing / Of course it was the Muslim kid from our class.
    A Muslim girl finishes herself off because she got pregnant.
    16-20 year old Muslims chilling in front of the primary school waiting to beat up first and second graders.
    Muslims stealing shoes and phones from their class mates on a weekly basis.

Good times.
    How!! Dare you!! You are a racist mister!! Truth not belong in to this pages!!!Ahh i forgot to ad ... A Bigot!!.....

- - - Updated - - -

Refugees aren't citizens, haven't contributed to the host society, and don't deserve the same privileges as the rest of that society. Thats what makes them refugees and not citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It really is. Shame it also makes me rage so hard about idiots that I am clocking up infractions.

Question: Will they ban all germans if a german ever sexually assaults a girl? because that would mean the end of the Oktoberfest right away.

If someone was in your house breaking all your stuff, would you handle it differently if that person lived there versus someone that was just visiting?

Because we see so many liberals these days walking around having rational conversations right? No one ever just calls people racist, sexist, bigot, X-phobic or any million of other things just to shut down conversation, censor and attempt to control others through bully tactics, getting them fired and making them social outcasts.
    They are retarded PC nazi not Liberals , i consider my self a liberal and i really despise them.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop treating them as if they're some kind of god damn royalty out of fear of being called islamophobes or whatever the shit the latest buzzword is pushed by hypocrites in their ivory towers who think Syrians are the only people in the world who need help.

Just give the refugees a roof over their head, a bed to sleep on, general medical aid and a meal ticket to punch out every day while under surveillance and you're already improving their quality of life by tenfold over where they're coming from and if they fuck that up by being savages or biting the hand that feeds, throw them out and make sure no other country can take them in.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-01-15 at 03:19 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Can't say that I'm surprised. That's going to be the spring and summer of a life time for all those girls in Germany.

I grew up in a small village in Switzerland and had the honor of going to school with Muslims. (Let's say 70% Swiss / 20% Muslim from various war riddled countries / 10% other immigrants). Here are some of the highlights that happened in those 10 years:

A Muslim kid stabs another kid in the neck.
    A Muslim kid burns down a barn.
    A Muslim kid rapes a girl in 9th grade.
    2 rivaling Muslim clans fight and shoot each other on Christmas.
    Our class goes to England for 2 weeks / People from 50 nations under 1 roof / Laptops start vanishing / Of course it was the Muslim kid from our class.
    A Muslim girl finishes herself off because she got pregnant.
    16-20 year old Muslims chilling in front of the primary school waiting to beat up first and second graders.
    Muslims stealing shoes and phones from their class mates on a weekly basis.

Good times.
    please tell me what school you went to for research purposes.
    by the way, this negative stereotyping also goes the other way around. where I am from "germans":

- hunted and beat up people just because they had the wrong hair/skin color
    - roofied a girl and raped her in the park nearby
    - killed a guy and dumped his body at a childrens playground
    - beat their own kid to death and threw it in the bushes
    - stabbed a guy in the face several times with a broken bottle over a stupid argument
    - beat up a guy who now is now mentally handicapped because he was fan of the wrong soccer team

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    The European Migrant crisis is the most popcorn worthy topic in gen ot.
    Finally we can popcorn at europe instead of the other way around.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Stop treating them as if they're some kind of god damn royalty out of fear of being called islamophobes or whatever the shit the latest buzzword is pushed by hypocrites in their ivory towers who think Syrians are the only people in the world who need help.

Just give the refugees a roof over their head, a bed to sleep on, general medical aid and a meal ticket to punch out every day while under surveillance and you're already improving their quality of life by tenfold over where they're coming from.
    Most of them aren't from Syria and some have phones like S6 or iPhone5/6. They aren't poor people from a war torn country, they are fucking economical migrants that wanted to get everything without work.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    please tell me what school you went to for research purposes.
    by the way, this negative stereotyping also goes the other way around. where I am from "germans":

- hunted and beat up people just because they had the wrong hair/skin color
    - roofied a girl and raped her in the park nearby
    - killed a guy and dumped his body at a childrens playground
    - beat their own kid to death and threw it in the bushes
    - stabbed a guy in the face several times with a broken bottle over a stupid argument
    - beat up a guy who now is now mentally handicapped because he was fan of the wrong soccer team
    so you are saying its a good thing that every one likes to kill each other?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Most of them aren't from Syria and some have phones like S6 or iPhone5/6. They aren't poor people from a war torn country, they are fucking economical migrants that wanted to get everything without work.
    And... like.... nothing is done about that or do they see their time before being kicked out as some kind of vacation before trying again?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    so you are saying its a good thing that every one likes to kill each other?
    I am talking about stereotypes.