If you're balding...

There's a process called scalp micropigmentation which is just a fancy way of saying you've tattooed follicles on your head. Hopefully I won't start balding anytime soon but I just saw this video and I've gotta say, it really looks convincing. I'd rather do this than get a hair transplant procedure. Anyway, thought I'd share it just in case anyone might find this helpful.

Deleted
    Wouldn't help for me since I'm blonde haired. I woud have to tattoo my entire head

Not that I would, I'm not that insecure.

Deleted
    I just embraced it. I trim my leftover hairs very short every week and keep it even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I will never have to worry about balding my hair is so thick it is ridiculous. If it makes you baldies feel better I don't grow facial hair for shit though or much body hair in general

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not bald, I'm just sporting a Mohawk on top of male pattern balding! I shave everything except the top middle.

On topic: I can't see opting for the tattoos.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I will never have to worry about balding my hair is so thick it is ridiculous. If it makes you baldies feel better I don't grow facial hair for shit though or much body hair in general
    That was me and in the process of 5 years my frontal hair line has gone on vacations.

On topic, I don't think I'm up for tattoos to "hide" it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    just shave your head. embrace what you are.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to do what my father does if I start to bald (which is a high chance in my family), shave it off and embrace the shaved head look

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    My younger brother was like that, his hair was so thick and curly he looked like he had an afro. Now he looks like a monk.

or just wear a hat
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    If you're balding... remember that the only thing bad about is when you get ashamed of it and start acting like an insecure shit.

So it's just an even more invasive version of spraying paint on their head like back in the 80s?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I just shave my head and grow a ridiculous beard.