Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i was top dps on LFR as a rogue using the glaives lol <3
    Yes! I've done plenty of LFRs with old Legendaries and could get top dps. I think people in this thread are actually underestimating how bad some players are. Using a 2h as an above average player may actually fall into the average player dps range. I would have to see how it interacts with the spec mechanics though.

Deleted
    play something else if you want a 2h wtf. Shamans are not supposed to wield 2h. get off our noble class, youre a disgrace !

Quote Originally Posted by Akkoron View Post
    play something else if you want a 2h wtf. Shamans are not supposed to wield 2h. get off our noble class, youre a disgrace !
    Shamans used to use two handers you noob scrub. WTB 2H Shaman back, nearly every melee class is dual wield now.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Shamans used to use two handers you noob scrub. WTB 2H Shaman back, nearly every melee class is dual wield now.
    Then go play one of those. Why change what others enjoy for the enjoyment of a minority? There's a fine split between 2h and DW and various classes offer the option of both via different specs. We've learned very much so that having one spec with a split of DW/2h options doesn't work, so why convert what people already enjoy right now so that a few nostalgia-goggled people can play a couple weeks of their old spec, realize they won't get WF 1shots back, and stop playing again?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If I play my Enhancement Shaman at all this expansion, I'm leaving the shitty "Spiritual Doomhammer Off Hand" artifact in my bags and equipping a 2h. And that's how I'm going to play the whole expansion.

WHO'S WITH ME???
    Nobody can forbid you that...time after time,till this day,I see some UH DK's using dual wield...

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Long gone are the Vanilla days of 2H enhancement, where you could single WF proc kill people with an Unstoppable Force or better. I'd love for that to come back, but ah well.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Yeah they did you noob scrub. What, 10 years ago? Build a bridge.

Yes! I've done plenty of LFRs with old Legendaries and could get top dps. I think people in this thread are actually underestimating how bad some players are. Using a 2h as an above average player may actually fall into the average player dps range. I would have to see how it interacts with the spec mechanics though.
    A lot of players are as bad as enhancement shamans with 2handers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is pointless, why people still want to use 2h again? To look threatening while running towards your target? It's much more likely to have huge windfury procs from two weapons, than from one
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would make a glyph for these guy just a full cosmetic glyph makes your 2X1handers look like a 2handed version of you main hand. Done even if your swingtimer doesnt change, you will look like a bunny on crack swinging that 2 hander like mad. but you know they would bitch about that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you also need to take into consideration that you're are still dual wielding, something Rogue is built for. Where as with Shaman, it is built for dual wielding...you're losing a lot of stuff by using a 2h'er, including losing a ability. Enhancement is built for speed and whacking you opponent with two weapons...attacking them slow and with one weapon will just hurt you hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    This thread is pointless, why people still want to use 2h again? To look threatening while running towards your target? It's much more likely to have huge windfury procs from two weapons, than from one
    Trouble is you don't even have huge windfury procs anymore...3 procs of 40% damage...you aren't going to 1 shot anything that isn't grey to you. Windfury these days is about quantity not quality...which only negatively affects 2H'ed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    to get xp he will just pick herbs and mine ores as he wont be able to kill anything
    Hey, Doubleagent hit max level on the Wandering Isle by picking herbs and mining. Anything is possible.