737 Prot Warrior Seeking Guild!!!

Experienced tank seeking a Mythic raiding guild! I have killed up to Gorfiend and have experienced 9/13. I am 737 ILVL. My Btag is SuperSnacks#1455

The Guild:

We are an Illidan top 25 guild atm.
    Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server. Our players are asked to maintain a respectable attitude, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that.
    Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

We are looking for raiders of a high skill set to join us.
    We raid 3 nights a week.
    Currently 11/13M

Our raid times are 11:30pm (CST) - 3:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding.
    We enjoy having as much fun as possible with laughing and jokes between pulls. However we understand when it is acceptable to joke and speak and when it is not. Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
    Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls.. We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

To apply, please visit: esotericgld.com
    or contact: Rhage#1642

<DW> Is a new guild with leadership formed from members of the Tier 17 US 21st guild Intent. We took a break and came back to the game after the holidays. We are currently recruiting to fill the last pieces of our roster to finish this tier out and push into Legion with. We are looking for raiders of the same mindset that we have who do not want to raid 4-5 days a week and still achieve our goals of being competitive with top guilds. Even if your class/spec is not listed below please don't hesitate to add me or check out or website at deadweightguild.com.

Raid times:
    Tues Wed Thur
    9-12est

Recrutiment:

High need: Plate Tank

High need: Caster Dps

Full on Hunters
    If you have any questions regarding anything please feel free to add me to realid Merrx55#1532.
    Or check out our website at Deadweightguild.com and fill out an app.

11/13 Mythic on mal'gannis you can trial from your current server, 1 percent wipe on manny last thursday. He dies tomorrow. If you are interested in joining us for arch prog. Caearius#1236 send me a bnetmessage.