Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So we have our finals locked in!

EU:

In the blue corner, team mr. stealyobotlane, G2 the Vacationers

In the red corner, the Dane Squad, TomatoCanyon's own Splyce!

NA:

In the blue corner, the perpetual "other girl", TSM the OGs

In the red corner, cause who needs Hai, C9 the dank memers

Predictions: G2 3-1
    They are just the better team and Zven/Mithy in standard lane is just super scary. Unless they go on vacation, I don't see G2 losing this.

TSM 3-1

While C9 does match up with TSM lane for lane, TSM's map movement and objective control is unmatched in NA. I could see it go all 5 games, but I still think TSM would come out on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do wonder how the Riot investigation will pan out regarding the alleged financial ties between G2 and Fnatic.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So we have our finals locked in!

EU:

In the blue corner, team mr. stealyobotlane, G2 the Vacationers

In the red corner, the Dane Squad, TomatoCanyon's own Splyce!

NA:

In the blue corner, the perpetual "other girl", TSM the OGs

In the red corner, cause who needs Hai, C9 the dank memers

Predictions: G2 3-1
    They are just the better team and Zven/Mithy in standard lane is just super scary. Unless they go on vacation, I don't see G2 losing this.

TSM 3-1

While C9 does match up with TSM lane for lane, TSM's map movement and objective control is unmatched in NA. I could see it go all 5 games, but I still think TSM would come out on top.

So hyped for TSM vs C9. Reminds me of season 3 where C9 beat TSM in the finals

I predict a 3-1 for G2 vs Splyce.

For TSM vs C9 I'm thinking a 3-0 win for TSM but if Impact has the same form he had vs Huni and Reignover in the semi-finals it could go any way. He was an absolute monster on Gnar! Going to be interesting watching him versus Hauntzer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    So hyped for TSM vs C9. Reminds me of season 3 where C9 beat TSM in the finals

I predict a 3-1 for G2 vs Splyce.

For TSM vs C9 I'm thinking a 3-0 win for TSM but if Impact has the same form he had vs Huni and Reignover in the semi-finals it could go any way. He was an absolute monster on Gnar! Going to be interesting watching him versus Hauntzer.
    Well then it also reminds me of Season 4/5 when TSM beat C9 in the finals :P

I remember where I was that day!

The meta for last weekend's games were really really really stale. Top trading GP, Gnar, Ekko; Jungle trading Gragas and Reksai; ADC trading Sivir, Jihn, Ashe. I mean, seriously, what the hell.

What's funny is they're nerfing GP but leaving Ekko and Gnar untouched, I hope you enjoy Ekko vs Gnar match-ups!

Feeling a 3-0 for G2, and wouldn't be shocked if TSM also won 3-0, but C9 has shown to be scrapy this split, so 3-1.

Splyce is a team that went up the ranking only in the last half of Summer, and even then, mostly because the other higher EULCS teams went on slumps. G2 has been consistently good all year, and even upgraded their bot lane.

So H2K dominated UOL and IMT won after 5 games against CLG. Here is what it means for all t he teams that played today..

H2K will qualify for Worlds off of circuit points if G2 win tomorrow against Spylce. If Splyce win, G2 go to worlds off of points and H2K get the highest seed in the regional qualifier gauntlet were they will on;y need to win 1 b05 to go to worlds as the 3rd seed.

UOL's only chance at worlds is to run the gauntlet

IMT are forced into the gauntlet, but will be the highest seed.

CLG will qualify for Worlds if TSM win tomorrow against C9, but if C9 win, TSM gets the 2nd seed off points, forcing CLG into the gauntlet.

For tomorrow, both G2 and TSM lock in a worlds ticket win or lose. Even though they want to get the first seed, even if they lose, they will go as the 2nd seed based on points.

Splyce and C9 on the other hand have to win or they head to the gauntlet.

And it is done, G2 takes the finals over Splyce and TSM defeats C9

This means apart from TSM and G2 getting the first seed for their regions, CLG and H2K also qualify for Worlds off of points!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing the matches makes me very worried about CLG and IMT though. Both teams looked incredibly sloppy and weak. And frankly, I feel C9 was exposed as well. TSM outdrafted and outplayed them tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Seeing the matches makes me very worried about CLG and IMT though. Both teams looked incredibly sloppy and weak. And frankly, I feel C9 was exposed as well. TSM outdrafted and outplayed them tremendously.
    I really feel like CLG getting in off points here is actually going to weaken North America's chances of having any success at Worlds honestly. I'd much rather have seen TSM, C9, and IMT make it, but IMT seems like they just don't do well on when it matters which worries me. As much as I hate to say it, TSM really is NA's best chance this year even though I'm a big C9 fan.

G2 seems the obvious choice for EU, but I'm worried we'll see a repeat of MSI on the world stage again. H2K getting in off points is similar to the CLG spot, where I really feel that the team isn't going to do that well at Worlds, but none of the EU teams really strike me as having a good chance sadly.

Watching I May against World Elite a couple nights ago was pretty insane to lock in the spot for I May, but I don't think they'll make it super far; the only reason they were able to take is away was because World Elite did a bad job of closing out the game and lost it even after 2 Barons and 2 Elder Drakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't see IMT doing remotely well at World's. Huni either goes 10/0 or 0/10 and with the current line up of top laners, it's not going to be the former.

In EU, I would hope G2 to do better than last time round. Last time was a massive blow up, because the botlane had just heard they were getting replaced after MSI, which led to (understandably) a complete break down of the team. They now have Zven and Mithy, one of the strongest botlanes in EU.

Don't think it matters much which other EU teams go. The rest of the candidates seem to be about on par, really. I'd like for Splyce to go through the Gauntlet and take the last spot because of their insane growth the last season, but they were outclassed by G2. I'm happy Forgiven finally gets to go to Worlds.

Deleted
    I really want EU teams to do good this year at worlds. Korea and asian teams dominated the world scene for too long

Can't see EU doing well. Can see TSM winning worlds. Theyre a class class act now and will give anyone a run for their money, when you have perhaps the two most gifted carries in the Western scene you've got one hell of a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Can't see EU doing well. Can see TSM winning worlds. Theyre a class class act now and will give anyone a run for their money, when you have perhaps the two most gifted carries in the Western scene you've got one hell of a chance.
    I would love if TSM win worlds, and I am a TSM fan, but semi-finals is what I am hoping for realistically. Don't get me wrong, I would love if they even made it to the finals, but I don't think that will happen. It COULD depending on their schedule, but winning it?

You've not really watched the other regions have you? There is no team out there that looks dominant. If that form is to continue TSM can outfight anyone, and with their macro game being on point they've got a far better chance than in previous years.

Deleted
    Holy Moly, TSM fanboys. TSM wins the NA LCS with ease and immediately jump to winning worlds. Let's see if you actually get out of groups this time. Haha

Just kidding, TSM does look great right now but you have to remember it's still the NA LCS. Every other team showed obvious weaknesses to exploit which TSM happily abused. We've no idea how they fare against international competition. Personaly though I'd like for any western team to reach the finals.

Ohh and don't go spouting some EU BS because I critisized TSM. I don't care. We all know the EU LCS is shit besides (maybe) G2.

To me Worlds would be an succes if a Wildcard team gets out of groups. We got so damn close last year. Who doesn't like a good underdog story.

OH MY GOD!!!!

League of Legends Team Liquid Loses Dardoch and fabbbyyy ???? when did this happen? Is this confirmed now????

http://mmo-play.com/rpg-games/league...rdoch-fabbbyyy

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is confirmed. Dardoch is picked up by Echo Fox.

The Fabbyy thing isn't really a surprise, they even subbed him out mid series against CLG. But Dardoch on the other hand? Piglet didn't die for this....

Good grab by Echo Fox though, I can't wait to see how else they round out their roster.