738 Holy Paladin 11/13M with exp on Man LF Mythic Raid Team For Legion

Hey

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that raids any where between 2-3 times a week. I am more interested in joining a 20 Mythic group but will not look down any Heroic/Mythic focused guilds as well.I am looking for a progression focused guild that is looking to down content pre nerf that raids between 7pm EST and 12am EST.

Character name is Xaud on Khadgar
    History
    I started playing World of Warcraft in 2007 did not get into the raiding scene until the start of Wrath. Everything listed below was during present content:

Full Clear 25 / 10 Naxx
    Full Clear 25 / 10 Uldular
    Full clear 25/ 10 TOC
    4/5 Clear TOGC 10/25 * downed anub after ICC was released
    12/12 normal ICC both 10 and 25
    11/12 Heroic ICC with uncountable hours on LK * Guild stopped raiding at this point did not focous on RS Hm only normal
    12/12 Normal Teir 11
    6/12 Heroic Teir 11 * about the lowest point of my raiding experience
    7/7 Normal Firelands
    6/7 Heroic Firelands
    8/8 normal Dragon Soul
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    11/12 Teir 14
    12/12 normal ToT 11/13 HM with
    13/14 SoO
    HM 7/7H 3/7M
    BRF 10./10H 4/10M with 6/10M exp
    13/13 Heroic HFC
    11/13 Mythic HFC with much exp on Ty

I am 24 years old, I am looking to get back into raiding as I have taken a break recently. In my free time I like to play wow because of the competitive atmosphere the raiding game has to offer. I experienced Holy Paladin that works well with a team and am open minded and willing to try new things, love theory crafting and have both respectable experience playing Ret and Prot. If there is any questions about Logs, armory or Screen shots I can give them out just not on this page due to lack of posts. I can be reached by gamer tag Xaud1611

Totally Rad Guild is looking for fresh faces to join our short raiding schedule / high progression Mythic roster for Legion!

Realm: Sargeras, Alliance
    Raid Times: Mon, Wed, Thurs, 9pm-12am CST (server time)
    Current Progression: 13/13M

Currently Recruiting (for Legion):
    Resto Druid (high)
    Moonkin Druid (high)
    Warlock (high)
    Mage (medium)
    Mistweaver Monk (low)
    Elemental Shaman (low)
    Hunter (low)
    - Always welcoming applications from exceptional players regardless of spec if you have logs and experience.

About us:
    Totally Rad Guild is an alliance raiding guild established over 7 years ago, during early Burning Crusade. TRG has gone through a long evolution starting as a primarily social guild and changing over time to become a progression focused raiding guild, maintaining the laid back atmosphere and minimal schedule.

Many of the members of TRG have been together since the beginning resulting in a strong raiding core that has lots of experience playing as a cohesive unit.

Through it all TRG has benefited from strong, mature leadership that has stayed involved since the guild formed. TRG officers are all extremely active players that put lots of time and effort into making sure the guild is the best that it can be. They strive to have a friendly and fun atmosphere while attempting some of the hardest encounters available in the game, and a very team oriented mentality.

What we're looking for in a new recruit is not just someone who is exceptional at their class (though that is a prerequisite), but someone mature and dependable. An ideal recruit is someone that will be an asset to our guild over the long term. We're looking for vocal, well prepared players, who understand how to give and take criticism constructively, are time oriented (we are on a short schedule), and learn something from every pull.

Apply at:
    totallyradguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

or contact an officer to chat
    Miises (Mediic#1535)
    Dink (dinklesz#1471)
    Bastosa (Bastosa#1612)

<Hostile> 11/13M is a friendly, relaxed, and drama-free raiding guild whose core consists of friends which have raided together for several expansions in different guilds. We are a tight-knit multi-gaming community, have been on Kil'Jaeden for a few years, and are looking to add to our core roster for mythic progression.

Raid Schedule
    Friday and Saturday
    7pm - 11pm server (pacific)

Requirements
    730 min ilvl and legendary ring
    Good attendance
    Positive attitude
    Knowledge of your class, spec, gearing choices
    Willingness to improve

What we offer to our raiders
    Guild repairs
    Flasks, Pots, 125 Food, Runes
    Experienced leadership
    Relaxed atmosphere

We also do alt runs, challenge modes, achievement runs, and more.

sweetcheeks#1645 Or you can Apply at hostile-kiljaeden.enjin.com

Hey,
    I am actually looking to bring in a holy paladin because ours is planning on switching classes!

Sic Finit Noctem (H) on the US-Hyjal server is a mature, mythic raiding guild.
    We raid Mon, Tues, and Thurs. from 7:30pm-10:30pm PST.

We are currently 12/13 M and not looking to recruit for the bench so that being said we are looking for players that are capable and willing to finish out this tier as well as step forward with us for legion.

SFN's website is sfnguild . net/ (no spaces, I cannot post links due to lack of posts like you!) so go take a peak and throw up an app if it looks like a good fit.

If you have any questions/concerns you can go ahead and add my btag at Stannix#1273.

Good luck in your search, hope to talk to you soon.