Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7/13 working on Fel Lord then Iskar ...Opening recruitment to Disc Priests as well.

Fel Lord Down to 6% Almost to that 8/13M Still looking for Solid Ranged and Disc Priest.

8/13 Progress, Fel Lord down. Still looking for Strong Ranged/Disc/DK

Updating for current legion needs, don't let the title fool you!

Bumping post for new Renferal Kill!

Currently looking for a strong shaman dps or heals, and a druid dps for a core spot. 2/7M as of yesterday!

Raid tomorrow! Same announcement as yesterday.

Working on ursoc hopefully this sunday. 3/7 soon! Visit our site for more info or add me or an officer on btag. Info in the OP.

Raid wednesday! Same announcement as last time.

Still looking for more dedicated DPS spots to consistently raid mythic. Check site for roles needed! Made progress on TOV. Up to helya!

Raid this wednesday with some new members. Still some spots open. Apply today!

Still looking for 1 more healer (non paladin preferably), and multiple capable DPS. Contact one of us asap!

Same announcement as last time. Raid night tomorrow! Still looking for the same roles. Hit us up to apply! We're nice I promise.

Moving closer to Mythic TOV. Raid tomorrow!

Almost 3/3H TOV. Currently focusing our efforts on TOV, and building the roster required to CONSISTENTLY do mythic EN and TOV. Need healers and DPS. Contact us to join in and try out!

Lots of progress on Helya. Looking to lock in these spots before nighthold! Contact us today! We won't hurt you I promise.

Trialing some people and it's looking good. Looking for more of specific roles. Contact us!

Raid tomorrow, filling up spots still looking to trial a few more consistent peeps.

Back to mythic progression TONIGHT!