Thread: Suicide

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    My grandfather killed himself last year. He was in his 80s. A proud, driven man, fiercely independent. Proper old school. His health started failling to the point where he needed help cooking food, and it wouldn't have been long before he would have needed 24 hour care. He saw where his life was going and decided to have none of it. The nurse found empty bottles of pills near his body. No note, no final goodbye. Just decided to call it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Proper old school. His health started failling to the point where he needed help cooking food,
    I'm 53 and I'm already at the stage where I can't cook my own food, however I don't have any access to help to do it for me. That means I'm getting increasingly unhealthy due to poor diet already.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    He saw where his life was going and decided to have none of it.
    That's where I'm at - it isn't depression, just observation.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.