Replace Dwarven Bunke / Warmill with Mage Tower?

So I got all the followers to 675 and have no need for more Seals, so there isn't any point in keeping this building around is there?

I just got started on the shipyard so I was thinking of using the mage tower to get Mission Completion Orders...

what do you guys think?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bunker/Warmill gives you a free seal each week and passive income from selling the item upgrades. Why don't you need any more seals? Not raiding/doing Mythic Dungeons with the toon?

Mage Tower is good for hoarding Apexis Crystals, The Mission Completion Orders, the 3 Portals around Draenor (+1 Tanaan), but comes with the added burden of farming Ogre Waystones (be wary, the Mission Completion Orders are random) and the pre-reqs for the extra seal (For me it's usually Honor, you can still get 3xSeals with Apexis the Tower gives you).

On my Main i have the Mage Tower, cause i like having instant Mission Completion for some (especially gold naval) missions and the portals to Gorgrond/Spires/Tanaan (dont use the 3rd Portal). On all my other toons i cba to farm Ogre Waystones though, so it's Warmill for extra gold.

I would absolutely swap them out. Especially useful for naval missions, which you say you just got started with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Bunker/Warmill gives you a free seal each week and passive income from selling the item upgrades. Why don't you need any more seals? Not raiding/doing Mythic Dungeons with the toon?
    Nah. Resubbed a few months ago - not really raiding atm - just trying to farm up gold and level my alts.

So i guess i will swap it out.

I've been debating the same thing as I just need another week or so of work orders then my followers are all set. When you get your shipyard set up for a gold aking fleet, you can be making a crapton in a short amount of time with those work orders

Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    I've been debating the same thing as I just need another week or so of work orders then my followers are all set. When you get your shipyard set up for a gold aking fleet, you can be making a crapton in a short amount of time with those work orders
    that's the plan. i didn't bother with shipyard before the 6.2.3 changes - but i hear you can make a lot of g from it now

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    that's the plan. i didn't bother with shipyard before the 6.2.3 changes - but i hear you can make a lot of g from it now

past 2 weeks I've made around 10-15k on one character with 'optimized' fleet and another with a 'whatever' fleet. Granted I've gotten lucky with treasure maps with goblin bonus but still, good easy gold.

Only down side is if the alt hasnt got the oil rig its a pain in the ass to keep rolling ships and sending on missions, especially when you forget to do the jungle daily >.<