Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Macro-ing abilities together takes away control and flexibility, I'd suggest against doing this in general. As for the weakauras, yeah, there's only a few more to mess with if you talent for the actives. We've got a lot fewer keybinds, but this is mostly due to pruning, and not do to lower complexity. Where the spec could be 'harder' is that there's a possibility that we're going to want to hold some of these abilities so that we can line them up together instead of generally hitting things on cooldown. That'll lead to a higher skillcap and more gradual ramp up to average skill. We're losing some control, but that leaves room for higher skilled players to get more out of the spec, and also room for players to improve. Lava Lash and Stormstrike don't fight for spots in the rotation currently, not sure what you mean there, except that in Legion Lava Lash is a filler spender as opposed to Stormstrike which is what we always want to hit. (Not 100% true, we may end up having to bank SS for AoE phases similar to how we bank LL now.)
    Yeah I meant the spec ain't getting much easier or harder. The cooldown durations look a lot more flexible so I thought about our time back in ToT where we just macrod a bunch of cds together and went ape with Primal Elemental. That skillcap wasn't particularly high. With these 15s 30s 2m. cds we might just do the same and line them all up and throw them at that burnphase again. Instead of carefully saving one or the other for trinket/weapon procs. Atleast that seems to happen everytime we can line up stuff. It's been a game of finding out the avg duration of a fight and how many times we could line up as many cds at once. Early WoD we desperately stuck to that EM/PE build wherever we could. Silly coin trinket.

I haven't played for a while but with the 'stormstrike/lavalash fight' I meant stormstrike and lavalash were getting all the attention in WoD. Stormstrike got buffed into heaven over the course of the expansion while our real issues felt ignored. I doubt they can do that in Legion with the way stormstrike is linked to so many effects and procs. So they will be forced to look at our real mechanical problems if we still have any. Instead of just slapping some buffs on ss again.
    Last edited by mmoc748d6be4b6; 2016-01-24 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    It's alpha.
    You are right. So it's the perfect time to air these kind of grievances. Do you think things get radically changed in beta? Let me give you a hint: they don't. I test software at alpha and beta level for a living. Alpha is the time to suggest changes to a feature, and beta is the time to fix bugs and change numbers.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2016-01-24 at 09:31 PM.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    You are right. So it's the perfect time to air these kind of grievances. Do you think things get radically changed in beta? Let me give you a hint: they don't. I test software at alpha and beta level for a living. Alpha is the time to suggest changes to a feature, and beta is the time to fix bugs and change numbers.
    This. Absolutely and without a doubt. Alpha is for mechanical change, beta for numerical change, IMO. Once it hits live, very little will change.

Clunky? Keep Flametongue up, try and have around 70MS, watch out for stormfury procs, and dump them, otherwise lavalash to avoid capping. The other buffs aren't microbuffs you have to manage by looking at your buff bar... If you don't want the talents like windsong and landslide then don't take them, they're likely to be nerfed if they're too strong, landslide for example is broken as hell and that tier of talents is trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    TBH i secretly hoped that enhancement would have so crappy rotation (imo) in legion that i would switch to elemental. Added bonus to get rid of that fucking orchammer artifact.

Though yeah, i would choose passive talents anyway.
    Why not just switch to ele then? You don't need enh rotation to be crappy to do that.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G