Deleted

Question I don't understand mistweaver right now [Legion]

Hello everyone, i just do this because, as i've written in the title, i don't actually understand how much monk will be good at healing in Legion, i mean, it seems they'll be pretty good at healing a small group of people like instances, but imho not so good in raid, is that true or i'm completely wrong?
    I also think that now we are more like other healing classes which i think is bad, just 'cause i liked the monk's way of healing in WoD (and MoP).

Thanks everyone and GLHF

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because a class focuses on smaller group heals doesn't mean it can't raid heal.

By this logic resto druid is a shit raid healer outside of WG.

Deleted
    infact i didn't say "It is good in instance, this means it sucks in raid" i just said that, for me, don't seems to be that good in raid, ofc we will see when raids will be out, and as i said, i'm not understanding the class so much, so everything i say could be wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    The class has only gotten better from it's days back in Highmaul/Brf. Logs in todays raid test has shown it can raid heal to the same degree as a resto druid, and actually contribute to tank healing.

The kit/hps isn't the problem with new monk. The problem is utility.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is an entire thread devoted to discussing MW in Legion, please don't create new ones for the same purpose. There is a long time till release with many more changes and information to be released.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch