Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Warlock 4-set bonus bugged?

I started doing a little bit of raiding again, and paying attention to my dps; not having raided in a bit, I just used my PvP gear.
    While testing, I noticed something weird, the destruction bonus reads "Increases damage done by Incinerate by 50% on targets affected by Immolate" however, when actually looking at the numbers, it in fact increases damage done by 100%, and I can't figure out why. I looked though all my passives and tool tips, nothing would explain why it's twice as strong as it says. Anyone have any ideas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    I started doing a little bit of raiding again, and paying attention to my dps; not having raided in a bit, I just used my PvP gear.
    While testing, I noticed something weird, the destruction bonus reads "Increases damage done by Incinerate by 50% on targets affected by Immolate" however, when actually looking at the numbers, it in fact increases damage done by 100%, and I can't figure out why. I looked though all my passives and tool tips, nothing would explain why it's twice as strong as it says. Anyone have any ideas?
    because blizzard can't math.

or its a tooltip error i have 100% increase aswell from my 4cp.

Deleted
    Shh we want to keep it that way..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was hotfixed to 100% a few months ago. It just needs a client patch for the tooltip update which is unlikely to happen at this stage of the expansion.