Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Lol @ rightwing fucktards.

This has no base in reality. I´m by no means a Merkel supporter, but she´s just following given laws. There is a right of asylum, some refugees will be granted, some won´t. This is just about some frustrated retards venting.
    "Some" is not 100,000+ people, especially those with a significantly more violent cultural background.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    God, where do people like you crawl out from? Traitorous politicians? It is like Amnesty International and the right for asylum does not exist. But hey, you would maybe have a point if it was not us Westerners fucking up the Middle East (and other arts of the world) over the years. You mean you can meddle in politics and play with people's life, supporting regimes with weapons that they use on their citizens and NOT have those people flee their country and seek shelter somewhere else?

Risking your life and paying all the money you have to people that will maybe carry you over the ocean in a tiny boat but maybe just dump your corpses....that is desperation to escape a terrible regime. Things that you know nothing about.

Despicable.
    The middle East has been waging war on each other for a long time before "westerners" for involved

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Come off it. Stalin was the one who started the rhetoric which led to that wall being built. That's the comparison I'm making, since we also don't have a wall built, today.
    Maybe Germany should build one on their border so that people can't get in. Can't blame the other Eastern Europe countries for not wanting anything to do with these refugees. Send em to Siberia or some remote area where they can't be a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Just get rid of most of them please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's the comparison I'm making, since we also don't have a wall built, today.
    Your comparison sucks, because the wall was build to keep people in, not keep them out. 200 000 Germans sought asylum in west Berlin over 15 years which is why the wall was necessary.

It's a shame the wall was brought down. Germany wouldn't be able to abuse the EU if it was still 2 parts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The ottoman army was comprised of Turks, Syrians, Saudis, Kurds, Afghans and at later stages even Sudanese.
    how many centuries ago was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Which doesn't constitute genocide at all, not even remotely. The other one does, takes a whole lot longer but ultimatively leads to exactly that. Alongside culture, history and everything else. But hey, you got to feel good for a bit. That's all that counts.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    God, where do people like you crawl out from? Traitorous politicians? It is like Amnesty International and the right for asylum does not exist. But hey, you would maybe have a point if it was not us Westerners fucking up the Middle East (and other arts of the world) over the years. You mean you can meddle in politics and play with people's life, supporting regimes with weapons that they use on their citizens and NOT have those people flee their country and seek shelter somewhere else?

Risking your life and paying all the money you have to people that will maybe carry you over the ocean in a tiny boat but maybe just dump your corpses....that is desperation to escape a terrible regime. Things that you know nothing about.

Despicable.
    Us fucking up the middle east?
    No, not us, THEM, do not think that i consider myself to belong to THEM.

Do not pair me or the people i know and trust with the treasonous Zionist controlled puppets sitting comfortably in their high chairs *for now*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    This is wrong on so many levels I wouldnt even know were to begin with.
    No apparently you do not know where to begin, so begin.

Most refugee's that arrive do not come from Syria, most refugee's do not flee from war but from poverty.
    Young men, almost always second+ sons who are merely sent to europe by their father's to seek fortune for their family, using the chaos as a way to step on the real refugee's who flee the real war in syria, taking up the refugee quota from persons who has nothing left and are fleeing for their lives.

Angry young men of militant age who has no respect for the european ways.
    I have good experiences from families who have fled, but only bad experiences from all the groups of young men that wander in groups of 5+ on the streets and think they now own the town, showing no respect whatsoever for the native population.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-01-17 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Us fucking up the middle east?
    No, not us, THEM, do not think that i consider myself to belong to THEM.

Do not pair me or the people i know and trust with the treasonous Zionist controlled puppets sitting comfortably in their high chairs *for now*

- - - Updated - - -

No apparently you do not know where to begin, so begin.
    1) you're talking about events that happened 500+ years ago
    2) you're talking about people that lived 500+ years ago
    3) you're talking about countries that existed 500+ years ago

Deleted
    1) you're talking about events that happened 500+ years ago
    2) you're talking about people that lived 500+ years ago
    3) you're talking about countries that existed 500+ years ago
    Women where stoned 500 years ago, women are still stoned today.
    Your point? Islam is still the same religion it was 500+ years ago, nothing has changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your point? Islam is still the same religion it was 500+ years ago, nothing has changed.
    Islam is a very different religion then we are used to in EU/US
    Thats why most of us hates them, because we do not respect their way of doing things to human beings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley1 View Post
    Gotta love how people disregard innocents fleeing a warzone and seeking refuge. The problemtatic people so far do not even translate to 1% of refuges, but sure, let's just assume that they are all islamic extremists.
    I am not saying that there aren't difficulties, or that you couldn't go about things differently (more militaristic pressure on ISIS, the cause of many of those refugees), or that merkel has made mistakes (I dont like her past plicies btw) but it's mindboggling how much of a hateful mob a large part of this forum is.

Anyone ever heart of humane treatment of others? What do you hope for, really? Mass deportation with military support? Leave those people to die somewhere, because it's not our buisness?
    Most of the refugees from Syria are in Turkey, Lebanon and other neighboring countries. Some argue that it's better to help them there instead of helping the ones that manage to escape to EU. We can (and do) send food and other supplies there - and we could directly transport everyone from those camps to Germany if we wanted - but we don't; instead we let them risk their lives on the sea and pay hefty fees to smugglers.

As for the asylum-seekers in Europe - normally a substantial fraction of asylum-seekers are not accepted (obviously decided on a case-by-case basis). The non-accepted ones are scheduled to be deported.

In Germany the federal police carry out those orders, and it seems they charter air-planes. No need to involve the military.
    http://zeit.de/feature/refugees-in-g...n-flights-laws

That is not something people hope for - it's just current policy.

http://www.welt.de/print/wams/hambur...-mehr-aus.html

Und viertens, und das ist für mich das Schlimmste: Einige der Flüchtlinge verhalten sich indiskutabel uns Frauen gegenüber. Es ist ja bekannt, dass es vor allem alleinstehende Männer sind, die hierher zu uns kommen, etwa 65 Prozent oder vielleicht sogar 70 Prozent, würde ich mal ganz persönlich so schätzen. Die sind alle noch jung, erst so um die 20, höchstens 25 Jahre alt.

Und ein Teil davon achtet uns Frauen überhaupt nicht. Sie nehmen es hin, dass wir da sind, das müssen sie ja auch, aber sie nehmen uns überhaupt nicht ernst. Wenn ich als Frau ihnen etwas sage oder ihnen eine Anweisung geben will, dann hören sie mir kaum zu, tun es sofort als unwichtig ab und wenden sich danach einfach noch einmal an einen der männlichen Kollegen. Für uns Frauen haben sie oft nur verächtliche Blicke übrig – oder eben aufdringliche. Sie pfeifen einem laut hinterher, rufen einem dann noch etwas in einer fremden Sprache nach, was ich und die meisten meiner Kolleginnen nicht verstehen, lachen. Das ist wirklich sehr unangenehm. Es ist sogar mal passiert, dass sie einen mit dem Smartphone fotografiert haben. Einfach so, ungefragt, auch wenn man protestiert hat. Und letztens bin ich eine etwas steilere Treppe hinaufgegangen. Da sind mir einige von den Männern hinterher gelaufen, hinter mir die Stufen hochgegangen und sie haben die ganze Zeit gelacht und – vermute ich – über mich geredet und mir etwas zugerufen.

Kolleginnen haben mir erzählt, dass ihnen auch schon Ähnliches zugestoßen ist. Sie haben aber gesagt, dass man nichts dagegen machen kann. Dass es hier halt zum Job dazu gehört. Das kommt so oft vor, wenn man da jedes Mal jemanden anzeigen oder gleich verlegen würde, wäre die Einrichtung deutlich leerer. Also ignorieren sie es und versuchen, es nicht weiter an sich rankommen zu lassen – und so habe ich es dann eben auch gemacht. Bin mit nach vorne gerichtetem Blick weitergegangen, wenn die mir hinterhergepfiffen oder mir etwas nachgerufen haben. Habe nichts gesagt und das Gesicht nicht verzogen, um sie nicht darin zu bestärken, um ihnen nicht das Gefühl zu geben, dass sie mir damit weh tun oder mich beeinflussen können.
    The women who work with refugees say that the refugees disrespect them, whistle, cat call them, take photos of them and even walk behind them on stairs and peep. But I bet this isn't rooted in their Culture and Religion.

It seems at the very least, the refugees are extremely poor guests and have no respect or gratitude for the people helping them.

Do they hang people in Germany still?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Islam is a very different religion then we are used to in EU/US
    Thats why most of us hates them, because we do not respect their way of doing things to human beings.
    That doesn't really seem fair, as there are a lot of multi-generational muslims who live in the west who do have similar value systems to what you'd call 'western values'.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Words fail me.

Deleted
    One word.

Islam.
    This is wrong on so many levels I wouldnt even know were to begin with.
    "Islam, the absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives"
    "Because the purpose of the religion founded by Muhammad, over all nations, was to drag to an including Arab national politics"
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Because even Bulgarians have the utmost respect for the noble and wise Atatürk, the Father of the Turks.

I don't want to insult anybody but Islam is a political (military) doctrine, inflamed again several decades ago by the USA in their (ongoing) cold war with Russia. The sooner people realize it, the better. As a lot of people are suffering because of it and it is about to poison Europe.

Why is everyone making Europe sound like one big Japanese Chikan Train vid?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    "Islam, the absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives"
    "Because the purpose of the religion founded by Muhammad, over all nations, was to drag to an including Arab national politics"
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Because even Bulgarians have the utmost respect for the noble and wise Atatürk, the Father of the Turks.

I don't want to insult anybody but Islam is a political (military) doctrine, inflamed again several decades ago by the USA in their (ongoing) cold war with Russia. The sooner people realize it, the better. As a lot of people are suffering because of it and it is about to poison Europe.
    You are talking about a specific interpretation of islam. The most strict and yes you are right the US and others did and still are supporting it for reasons unknown.