Deleted

TuKUI BAG ERROR!

Greetings guys,

I need some sort of help.
    Recently I downloaded Tukui and tried on my Warrior lvl 100.
    When I opened the addon config i saw by default it was using All-bags-on-One which I don´t like it and turned off.
    When I had TukUI ON, it was making my LAST BAG being on top of the screen, which all my OS gear was on it. But when I turned OFF the TukUI it made my same BAG, the LAST ONE which I have all my GEAR for OS on it, being the bag which will receive the items and not the BACKPACK as default.
    I have my 2 bad as IGNORE THIS BAG to not be cleared neither stored there unless there are not any more space.

(GOt the image but cant link it here)

I all ready tried to fix this bug with deleting all the character folder on the WoW Folder/Account but still the same.
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem? making to drop all items on backpack instead dropping on the specific bag which I turned to IGNORE that specific bag.?

Thanks guys.

Do you have "Loot to Leftmost Bag" Checked in the Blizzard options? If so, Uncheck it.
    Esc-->Interface--->Controls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Botanica View Post
    Do you have "Loot to Leftmost Bag" Checked in the Blizzard options? If so, Uncheck it.
    Esc-->Interface--->Controls
    For sure Im going to be shy for saying this, but you were right, the hype to solve the problem was too big that I didn´t saw TukUI enabled that option which I hate it.
    Thanks a lot
    Thread SOLVED!