What is your favorite sushi roll?

So going to get sushi today. What's your favorite sushi? I usually get a california roll and one that I haven't had before.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I dislike sushi.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Anything with avocado. Mmh-mmh. <3

Deleted
    Cod in Beer batter with freshly cut chips.

Because fuck eating raw fish.

I usually order Sashimi, but if it has to be a roll Philadelphia is my favourite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fish are gross. Damn Eve swimming in the ocean ruining them.

I am a fan of the old plain jane California Roll.

Now its not Sushi, but if you ever have a chance to order it, Beef Negamaki is very good. It comes out in rolls as well, but is is basically thin strips of beef with scallions in the middle, usually covered with a teriyaki type sauce.

Fair warning all those scallions will make your farts and bowel movements stink like 10 fold worse than normal.

Yellow Tail with Avocado , Had it last night ...with the spiced mayo ...was amazing.
    Was rather impressed

The place I order from used to have a Steak and Avocado with green onion roll that I LOVED , sadly they no longer make it...to me it was perfection in a roll.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-01-17 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Spider roll: "Soft-shell crab, cucumber, sprouts (or lettuce, roe, or avocado) and sometimes spicy mayo."

I'm just particularly fond of soft-shell crab.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

the kind with fried chicken and shrimp in it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    The plain ones with tuna mush on top. And remember, if the wasabi doesn't make you feel like crying, you didn't put on enough.

I love anything with salmon. tuna second.