Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That is even more stupid than saying that a movie, game, or book is bad just because you don't like the message sent (unless the complaint is that it too much in-your-face propaganda) - since you don't consider what will likely happen:
    * You say that Jessica Jones is good (even if you secretly dislike it)
    * Others see it
    * They have the same opinion as you yourself, and will then ignore further advise from you and see you as a "shill"

Why can't people just be honest instead? The new Stars Wars movie is sort of average - like the original trilogy! But I liked that they had a spherical droid as lead this time!

Deleted
    I can't remember myself praising shit that I don't like for some ulterior motives.

Sometimes I feel dark pleasure when something shit happens to stupid, evil and dishonest people who caused it and brought it upon themselves in the first place, but that's a different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    That's just dishonest
    And what in liberal-feminist agenda wouldn't be dishonest?
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-01-17 at 11:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    What is Liberal and Feminist about Jessica Jones in particular?
    Female star, female superhero, Female Anti hero, Inverted Noir character.
    Certain there is more - But i would like to point out that this really wasnt the point of the thread.

I don't think I ever did... though I will admit to some bias when I find things I agree with but I won't like something simply for its message.