Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, for me the sample is enough to draw conclusions. But there would be people like you that would actually say "sample is too small". My conclusions are just not formed from this actually recorded incidence, though. They come from my total WoD experience. The mentioned fact comes just as a weak argument for the conclusion. As a funny fact, tho, i just came to read the thread after missing the same mission on my only alliance toon at 89% (can't keep tabs on 10 chars, so no records on the rest of them)
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-01-30 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    While we are at RNG is RNG: Believe it or not, with 11 lv 3 Garrisons and 25 followers on each of them, there is one of my characters who NEVER has had a mission that rewards oil. Never. (And yes, that toon also has a 10 ship fleet).
    RNG is RNG. With 36 characters I have a character who has made over 100k more from gold missions than the rest, and also a character that is terribly far behind compared to the rest, yet they all started recruiting TH's at the same time.

7+ Year Old Account
    What I wonder more, why the game keeps giving oil missions on characters without shipyard...?

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    So you admit that your sample size is too small to reasonably draw conclusions... And then try to draw conclusions?
    If it were 50% you might have something.. but that ratio when the chance is supposed to be 91%???

RNG loves to fuck me on those huge gold missions so i have learnt to always take the 100 percent even if that means losing a k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    6% and 9% are bigger failure rates than you think. It's essentially just the chance to roll a 1 on a d20 or a d10 respectively.
    Basically this. Even if it's a 1% chance to fail, there's still a chance you could fail.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I wonder why Im never getting those missions. Max are for me 150g before treasure hunter bonus