Red face Name competition!

So the final voting poll has been set up. Hope you guys throw a vote.

http://snack.to/qh3l4jkz

Best of luck!

Just a friendly competition while we wait for Legion

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I went with the RP forum.

Whats it about?
    Renaming my mage Khadger. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adger/advanced
    She's grown tired of living in the shadows of her elder and famous Archmage Khadger.
    For some reason their parents thought giving her a "female" version of such a strong and gifted mage prove useful. That wasn't the case and have only drawned unwanted attention every time she has been in public areas.

There for this competition has begun!

The winner will get something from the wow shop that the person decides or a wow token. If complications occure, then I'll buy a gift card and mail it somehow.

Depending on the entry, the winner will be choosen on Friday evening CEST time.
    If there is too many "good names" then I will make a poll and post it here.

You can either enter the competition by writing a name in the comments here, or send me an ingame mail on ( Khadger-Magtheridon ).
    You can enter with more than one name, though if someone before you already suggested it, then the first will be picked. (I'll take screenshots ingame if people submit there and the name gets chosen.

Hope people will find this a little fun and as a little something while we wait for Legion to arrive.

Best regards,
    Khadger
    Last edited by Fanatic; 2016-01-23 at 04:07 PM.

Nice initiative. This certainly seems fun. Well, then, let's see how you like my names:

Azyriel/Aziriel (read as "aziriel", comes from "azure")
    Tyrisu/Tirisu
    Solera (from "solar" - of the Sun)
    Alvira
    Anrael
    Pyriel/Piriel
    Synora/Shinora
    Namira
    Mirael
    Akrita
    Shira
    Naeru

-------

Yep, I love coming up with new names. I spend hours doing that and I only ever use a few of the names in my list...

So I have finalized on some names that I both like and were avaible for me to use on that realm.

I have choosen one from each participan, and that name will enter the voting. Anyone can vote for a name!

I'll change the main post to reflect the poll and names.

2 Others besidde Shinrael submitted names, though ingame mail. I'll post screenshot of said mail with name in it if that name wins.

May the best name win!

Congratulation Shinrael!

You won the competition .

Khadger has gotten a new name, Aziriel!

Thanks for participating

I'll send you a message so we can sort out your price

Writing to confirm this guy is legit. Thank you for hosting this giveaway/competition (despite the lack of many participants). And yeah, I got two awesome legendaries (Justicar Trueheart and Varian Wrynn) that I really wanted from the Hearthstone packs I got thanks to you ^_^

Well you deserved the price! I really like the name. Has grown quite a bit on me.

I hope you win with those cards you wanted !